PrimeTime - (Rick James)Member since February 15, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs return to the ice after day off and a Halloween party (2014-10-24 10:14:58)
"new toy" - perfect analogy. Like +1
- Comment on Habs return to the ice after day off and a Halloween party (2014-10-24 09:38:48)
I think Team Canada's D was a little more advantageous for Price than Chara in front of Rask.
- Comment on Canadiens send Beaulieu and Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-23 10:54:55)
The commissioners office serves at the pleasure of the team owners. Team owners want their team front and center in their regional markets. They are aware there are hockey fans that have loyalties to other teams in their markets but have an agreement with each other to protect their markets. Do the other major league sports in the US show all games in all regions for fans to access?
- Comment on Canadiens send Beaulieu and Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-23 10:29:00)
Is he not playing your expectations or the Habs expectations? I haven't read or heard anything that MT is dissatisfied with his play. At what cost do you bring in a "stud" who can play big punishing minutes, if you can find one available??
- Comment on Canadiens send Beaulieu and Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-23 10:22:06)
I agree with Gordon. The future is bright for Chucky. Keep working hard young man! http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/globe-on-hockey/galchenyuk-provides-a-glimpse-of-the-player-he-can-become/article21218058/
- Comment on Canadiens send Beaulieu and Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-23 09:07:46)
Don't worry. Fans will start blaming MT for his roster and line choices when they experience their first consecutive games lost.
- Comment on Habs have best record in NHL after Saturday’s win over Avalanche (2014-10-21 22:46:26)
I didn't follow the game blog as usual. Are all the done posting??
- Comment on Habs recall Bournival from Hamilton; battle for jobs on fourth line (with practice video) (2014-10-21 08:53:24)
Fans tend to forget the Pens and Rangers as well. There's a long way to go before fans can start screaming from the mountain top.
- Comment on Habs recall Bournival from Hamilton; battle for jobs on fourth line (with practice video) (2014-10-21 08:48:33)
I'm not sure what all this trade Moen or Bourque talk is about? What to fans think they can reasonably expect in return? A team wanting a 3rd or 4th liner is not going to trade anything more than a 3rd round pick, which does not make the Habs better this year. Do fans think we have spare parts we can afford to let go this season?? If a team is in need to make a trade I doubt it would be for our spare parts. They are plenty of teams that will not contend this year and building for the near future that have much more value players that other teams would want. Besides, MB loves his depth on the 3rd and 4th lines which are the backbone of strong teams.
- Comment on Habs have best record in NHL after Saturday’s win over Avalanche (2014-10-19 11:41:34)
Anybody else find the game Live Blog very uninformative? Especially at a home game in which Boone attends, I would think it would be great to read some stuff about the game which we fans didn't already see or hear on the broadcast. Following the up and down criticisms game comments by Boone is no different than anyone who is posting. It's no wonder the number of comments and followers has really dropped.