PrimeTime - (Rick James)Member since February 15, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 13:05:06)
How will the french media react to 4 non french speaking A's???
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 12:49:24)
So which player lifts the Cup first?
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 12:39:41)
It's obvious from the picture, hands in pockets and smirk while glancing at someone, that PK is saying to himself "What the Frack are these guys doing here? Everyone knows I'm these best player and the franchise. Me and buddy Geoff put Bergy in his place and I rule this team. 'A' my ass. I'm the freaking advisor to the Owner and President who owes me for every dollar this organization make. They don't make "letters" for that. I am PK. Put that on the jersey!!" - PK Nation. Kidding aside, I agree with others this is a smart transitional decision respecting all considered and deserving players. Inviting Carey to the meeting shows the intelligent and respective management style of Bergevin.
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 10:44:57)
"If anything, the decision strengthens my sense that this is a transitional season...." +1000
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 10:41:43)
It goes without saying that PK is the team Captain, best player on the team, best player in the league, best player in the world. PK is the best hockey player ever to lace the boots. PK for Prime Minister, President, and World Leader. Master of the universe!!PK is a God. I take it you would argue any decision not naming PK Captain??
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 09:44:20)
This decision should get PK Nation throwing some stones.
- Comment on AUDIO: Former Habs captain Saku Koivu announces his retirement (2014-09-10 16:01:33)
- Comment on Habs’ Price ranked third-best goalie in league by NHL.com (2014-09-09 13:17:26)
Thanks for the grammar correction. "Commies" - posters who comment daily on media websites..
- Comment on Habs’ Price ranked third-best goalie in league by NHL.com (2014-09-09 12:52:51)
Funny how the comment section of media websites all flow the same as here. Always the same old commies posting from their holier than thou positions spewing their opinions on subjects that they have little to no insight. Where were all of you back when the Rice situation occurred? You complain the NFL and the "mainstream media" got it wrong, but only after yesterday video was released by a celebrity gossip site. So basically you commie types sit in front of your screens and spew opinions and criticism - expecting the view of your world to be up to your standards, you do absolutely nothing! Guaranteed none of you will post a single comment about this story, or any other story that has past, when a new news cycle begins. Following the flow does not give you, or the current generation of media, any credibility until you get in front of it and nail it. Could of, Would of, Should of critics......lol. You people take yourselves way too seriously if you think you're any different than those you criticize on a disturbing daily basis......Actually you are different, those you criticize haven't a clue who the h*ll you are, are really couldn't give a rats a**. Hmmm I wonder why??
- Comment on New TV package aimed at Habs fans across country (2014-09-03 22:54:15)
God speed to Mr Beliveau, and his family & friends.