PrimeTime - (Rick James)Member since February 15, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-12 01:19:29)
Not good enough!!!!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-12 01:18:54)
So glad to know you get everything you want and need. maybe you can enlighten us on how it's done!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-12 01:14:07)
How do critics and cynics enjoy anything?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens ground Jets (2014-11-11 17:54:33)
Typical Boone the Fatalist: " This week could be a rough ride"....An attitude of resignation of future events which are thought to be inevitable. Isn't winning the harder games more enjoyable?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-09 09:05:13)
Don't flatter yourself. No one cares what you post.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-06 00:57:28)
He says the same things all day everyday. Zzzzzzz. The act is more tired than his pic
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-06 00:55:31)
Don't be so sensible. Don't you know it makes this place boring??
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-06 00:53:50)
You're right. MB should trade, or somehow create, a tier #1 center that can start Saturday and lead the league in all areas. Isn't it simple? Just trade PK or Price or Chucky or Markov. Better yet MB should find a home for every player that isn't an all-star for other teams star players. What the hell is wrong with him?? Why aren't you the GM?
- Comment on Rene Bourque will be healthy scratch for Canadiens vs. Sabres (2014-11-05 14:58:08)
No, they can but our team isn't there. The burden right now is on the players to play their system. The term "lose the room" is a media catch phrase is all I was saying. I like the xmas card idea though......that would worth a couple of $$
- Comment on Rene Bourque will be healthy scratch for Canadiens vs. Sabres (2014-11-05 14:53:23)
But at what cost does MB acquire a "primo defenseman"? Our D is the worst part of the team entering this year. Did losing Gorges and replacing him with Gilbert really cause this weakness? I think our D needs more time to figure it out and they need more help from the forwards. Get puck possession, 2 quick passes out, and pressure the opponents D. Habs are not doing this yet and I don't think acquiring a better veteran D at this point is worth trading young talent. The burden is currently on the players to play their system.