PrimeTime - (Rick James)Member since February 15, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Subban mum on contract talks during appearance at Canadian Open (2014-07-27 11:47:27)
All hail Him!!
- Comment on Subban mum on contract talks during appearance at Canadian Open (2014-07-27 11:45:22)
Then shrines will be erected upon on the lands of hockey where the masses may pray and worship on His Glorious. The downside will the outbreak of wars about his true homeland but He will speak to the masses and confirm the universe is his homeland for all to respect and live in peace.
- Comment on Subban mum on contract talks during appearance at Canadian Open (2014-07-27 11:25:52)
And then at the end of his career the Stanley Cup will be named after him!!
- Comment on Leaving Habs was ‘family decision’ for Brisebois (2014-07-24 15:12:52)
Spoken like a true player fan. Sorry, I'm more of a crest on the jersey guy!
- Comment on Leaving Habs was ‘family decision’ for Brisebois (2014-07-24 14:47:40)
Good work today, Krob!! The PK contract is a big business investment and he needs to be done right. PK fans will say pay him the limit because of their affection for him as a Hab. But it is MB's job to negotiate a fair and equitable deal in relation to the marketplace. Business owners and Corporate shareholders always think their business is worth more than the market I.e. Future growth when they receive offers to sell. MB is the Buyer and PK is the Seller. I hope the right deal is made but if not, MB has to be prepared to stand pat and not over-commit to the detriment of his organization. PK is worth the price he can afford - no more and no less. If another team wants to over invest, and we know there are teams that will, that's their problem. PK is not the franchise but could and should be an important asset. Sometimes, lol, fans get a bit too attached and emotional.
- Comment on Eighth HI/O summit planned for Nov. 29th (2014-07-17 13:21:53)
and you're proving your ignorance!
- Comment on Eighth HI/O summit planned for Nov. 29th (2014-07-17 13:09:57)
UCE, its ok to admit your ignorance! When you don't understand the game and its complexities its easy to not appreciate its competitive and entertainment value. My daughter plays varsity CIAU Soccer, her club teammate who she has playeed with since the age of 9 was named to the Womens World Cup team yesterday, at the age of 16. Some people get it.....some never will. As with everything, people who knock others for their views are likely unhappier......I guess when you spend a good part of everyday on a blog, the obvious appears....small minds live in small worlds!
- Comment on Eighth HI/O summit planned for Nov. 29th (2014-07-16 17:21:45)
Congratulations on your recent graduation from Hockey 101. Was the final based on stating the obvious??
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-07 18:05:21)
A deal will get done. Both sides want it. PK has shown he can improve on his game and wants to get better so he's worth the investment. However MB can't let him write his own ticket. The team needs much more than PK to win a cup. PK wants to win too so I think he'll understand cap space is needed for future contracts.
- Comment on Subban and Eller file for salary arbitration (2014-07-06 22:17:55)
Off season comments and opinions here are as useless as the Live Game Blog. Zzzzzzz.