PrimeTime - (Rick James)Member since February 15, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-20 11:17:26)
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-20 11:14:14)
So you think in terms of extremes? it's well documented your a huge S-man fan, along with others here - Paz, DDO, Dipsy, Trini, etc. I rather the team be armed with many weapons like a disciplined LA Kings that wins by a goal or too than one that loses high scoring games by a goal or two. But that's just me.
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-20 10:53:30)
Great post but your reasonong may hurt sales of the Subban Superman S-Cape. Some Hab fans have been wanting a "superstar" for a long time. Now that they have one, he can do no wrong and blame if he doesnt meet expectations will fall squarely on the coaching staff. They want Subban "released" to wring havoc on all comers....you didnt know he is a "once in generation" player?? Perhaps when S-man contributes as a leading "team player" as you correctly suggested we will win a cup, and all will be happy in habland.
- Comment on NHL players jump on board with ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (2014-08-13 05:08:49)
So few comments about PK's media statements at MT's tourney yesterday. Funny how all the speculators and conspiracy theorists are no where to be found when they're put in their place. Didn't even come out to defend their views that PK has firmly slammed. I wonder why?? Lol. C'mon Jack Todd......time to admit your error, again!!! (ref: Price v Halak). Silence is can be so loud.
- Comment on Subban wasn’t fazed by arbitration hearing with Habs (2014-08-07 17:26:17)
Tiger needs to go back to the basics. Amazing how going off droids (unsubstantiated) has affected his game.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-03 09:43:26)
There is so much speculation in media, on social media and blogs, as demonstrated here the past few days, that he is saying, stop the nonsense. So many people get sucked in to b.s., myself included although I try not to.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-02 13:28:15)
are you a minority?
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-02 13:25:22)
i like optimism
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-02 13:16:34)
PK is a PR machine. Has he never seen a camera or microphone he didn't like? Isn't it strange that he is the only person doing interviews on the subject? Doesn't the agent usually handle the media? PK can say over and over again how much he has been "consistent" on his comments of the province, the city, and the team but in the end PK is about PK. Is he just another greedy athlete who only cares about himself, and he's doing a masterful PR job covering it??
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-02 12:22:39)
If PK plays for Toronto in 3years, as I think he wants, will he be booed at the Bell Centre?