dpthehabsfan - (Just Me)Member since February 10, 2009
Habs fan since: 1960
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on A fan weighs in (2012-01-13 19:45:47)
Would just like to point out that $7 million is not 10 times what the average Québécois makes. It's over a 100 times what an average québécois makes. Good article....but do your math.
- Comment on Sixth place (2011-02-02 21:42:48)
Just gorgeous how Pleks picked up the puck in neutral ice.... great hockey vision to do so.
- Comment on Game 15: Price, Canadiens shut down Canucks (2010-11-10 00:56:16)
Disagree again. The Habs just broke the Canuck's 6 game win streak. We beat the 3rd place Western team.
That 3-0 win against the Sens was barely out of training camp....
- Comment on Game 15: Price, Canadiens shut down Canucks (2010-11-10 00:31:15)
And while I could have lynched Lapierre for missing that empty net with 2:00 left, I thought that the new line with Max, Gomez and AK played well - Gomez could learn something from Laps - use your speed and skate in straight lines.
- Comment on Game 15: Price, Canadiens shut down Canucks (2010-11-10 00:22:28)
That was the Hab's best game of the year so far. They knew they were up against a premiere team, and pulled off a defensive upset. Good to see Pleks is feeling better - we need him in full form.
Also good to see that Price is starting to improve his game. He's actually been improving almost every game since the start of the season.
Price's stance is more assured - which helps the glove - he's not dropping as soon as there is a threat - and he's getting up faster, which makes him faster laterally. Don't know if he's just maturing, or if he's better coached, but it looks like he's starting to progress.
- Comment on Heartbreaker! (2010-10-13 22:40:14)
Good God...what have they painted on Mario Tremblay's face on L'Antichambre?
- Comment on Halpern returns vs Flyers (2011-01-24 21:57:46)
“Do Supreme Court judges give high fives after they render a decision?
Do surgeons pat each other on the bum after a successful heart transplant?
Yes. They pay special attention to the nurses of either sex.
Do I jump up and down every time a columnist writes how good a job I’m doing?”
No, you couldn't have. No journalist has ever said it, you boring imitation of a Sesame Street character!
- Comment on Heartbreaker! (2010-10-13 22:29:28)
I don't usually criticize the refs, but the whole sequence leading up to TB's tying goal was poorly called.
- Comment on Heartbreaker! (2010-10-13 21:59:33)
Total defensive breakdown followed by a gorgeoous rush by our saviour Pleks!
- Comment on Heartbreaker! (2010-10-13 21:48:57)
At least it looks like Pouliot is trying... AK looks like he doesn't even like playing hockey.