jwarren11 - (Jamie Warren)Member since February 9, 2009
Habs fan since: 1987
Favorite current player: Max Pac
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Habs’ Eller joins early list of NHL scoring leaders (2013-10-08 10:48:38)
Thanks guys! Will be sure to check out your suggestions. Can not wait to visit the city!
- Comment on Habs’ Eller joins early list of NHL scoring leaders (2013-10-07 09:59:25)
Heading to the Habs vs Leafs November 30th. Going to be in Montreal for a few nights. Any suggestions of places to see and things to do? Thanks
- Comment on Habs tee up new season at golf tournament (2013-09-03 13:54:36)
- Comment on Sunday a day of rest for Habs; Beaulieu recalled from Bulldogs (2013-04-08 07:53:55)
9 Games left for Jersey and Pitt, Jersey cannot match the Penguins win total. Cheers
- Comment on Five players cut, Price faces Dallas (2011-09-20 06:48:57)
Sorry to hear about your dad. All the best and hope you can get tickets. Have you tried stub hub? I seen this article about the progress in the battle with cancer, thought you and others might want to have to a look. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/13/health/13gene.html?_r=4&hp
- Comment on A week to get it done on Gorges (2011-07-21 08:22:08)
- Comment on A week to get it done on Gorges (2011-07-21 07:06:09)
Anyone know when ticket sales begin? Have a group of 8 looking to catch a Habs vs Leafs game.
- Comment on Update: Police to investigate Chara hit on Pacioretty (2011-03-10 10:42:19)
The inaction of the NHL is very troublesome. The hit on Max was sickening. I give him and his family my best wishes. Other than his health my biggest worry is the precedent that will be set from the NHL not acting here. Not only in the NHL but further down the line in minor hockey as well. Hockey is a culture that is largely effected actions on and off the ice by the NHL. I know a lot of great kids who play minor hockey, but I know some bad ones as well, it is a great fear to me that kids will feel this an OK play to make since according the NHL it was a "Hockey Play". I also feel hitting is introduced way to early in the game, some kids can barely skate, still using their stick as a balancing tool when hitting is introduced, but that is a different issue. I have always wanted my kids to play in the NHL. . .after this I am not so sure.
I think action from sponsors around the league would be one of the best ways to get the leagues attention. Maybe if the start losing a few million from sponsors someone in the front office will start to act accordingly.