bolder - (tony t)Member since January 31, 2009
Habs fan since: 1970
Favorite current player: patrick marleau
All-time favorite player: guy lafleur
- Comment on Tinordi and Bournival to start season with Habs (video) (2013-09-27 20:40:25)
Anyone have info on Prust? Is he injured?
- Comment on Tinordi and Bournival to start season with Habs (video) (2013-09-27 20:33:09)
Yes, Mark was one tough dude that could play the game.
- Comment on Tinordi and Bournival to start season with Habs (video) (2013-09-27 20:27:28)
Congrats and good luck to Tinordi and Bournival.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Devils (2013-03-16 18:33:02)
Eventually karma will get bruin goons one day.
- Comment on And on the seventh day … (2011-11-13 17:20:27)
A day will come, when lucy will be laying on his back pointing in the air (like Horton) after someone rings his bell. What goes around .... Comes around.
- Comment on Liveblog: Two in a row! (2011-10-27 20:53:18)
The night PK destroyed fugly with that hit he should have brought up his elbow and sent that f***ing rat into lala land for several months.
- Comment on Liveblog: Six? Sick! (2011-10-24 21:17:16)
More count collapse hockey. Run around in their own end for long stretches. Same old shit ... JM hockey is made for a non-contact league.
- Comment on The Cup is ours! (2011-10-23 19:47:19)
JM hockey f***ing sucks! PG needs to man up and send JM packing. Same soft, intimidated team with no grit and toughness. All the skilled players are lost in this stupid "system" whatever f***ing boring and useless game plan this goof put forth.
- Comment on It’s officially UGLY (2011-10-20 22:26:33)
No show! JM hockey sucks. WTF are the owners waiting for?
- Comment on First Shootout of the season. and another L (2011-10-15 23:27:14)
Wind shield wiper Gill, is completely useless.