LeeFreeMember since January 30, 2009
Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
Habs fan since: 1966
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Yvan Cournoyer
- Comment on Major safety changes at Bell Centre (2011-09-20 17:20:10)
Love to be there tonight!
- Comment on Gill re-signs with Habs (2011-05-31 20:17:23)
I dare say - I agree with you 120 % on both posts.
- Comment on Boston was better (2011-05-20 11:16:43)
After reading most of the posts in here one could me paint me "sour grapes" or whatever as well; fact is, (1), I will NEVER cheer for a team that took over the reigns from Philly as being the dirtiest team, not being one of, but is! And (2) There is only one team that I have ever cheered for. No bandwagon hopping here!!!
- Comment on Guess who’s reffing Game 6? (2011-04-25 22:51:31)
The most incompetent official since Fraser. Too bad because when this striped idiot is doing a game I tend to follow him more so than the puck. Geesus!!!!!!
- Comment on About last night … (2011-04-24 11:50:12)
- Comment on About last night … (2011-04-24 10:40:21)
For those of you who are STILL bringing up Halak's name, go watch Manchester United because you're certainly no fan of this club!
- Comment on Three leads blown (2011-04-21 22:39:04)
Simply put - they played a very different style after that first period. One could see the different mode/laid back mode after that dominating first period. At the 8 minute mark of that second period on it was dump and chase, no forcheck, no three players clogging the middle and countless turnovers. And as per norm, there was no taking the body out in front of the blue ice. They simply stopped skating to protect the lead, a lead that always manifests itself with Martin's crummy system - and for 32 minutes they were hanging on for dear life!
- Comment on Three leads blown (2011-04-21 22:22:25)
They were in a shell in the last 32 minutes of the game!
- Comment on Three leads blown (2011-04-21 22:13:37)
Just totally WOW! There's a thing that 29 other coaches uses so god damn frequently, it's called a 30 second time out, something that I was screaming for him to do in the latter part of the second period. How can you go from freaking owning a team in the first period to play like a peewee team the rest of the way. Unacceptable and so is Martin's god damn style!!!
- Comment on Biggest test of Gionta’s captaincy arrives (2011-04-01 10:54:32)
Very good info - you learn something new every day. Thanks!