spos080808 - (Timo & Clay4bc Are Frauds)Member since January 28, 2009
Habs fan since: Forever, unlike those frauds, Timo & Clay4bc
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
___________________ Biggest Habs haters on Habs I/O that you should pay no attention to: (1) Timo (2) Clay4bc (3) TripleX (4) Tonyc
- Comment on About last night … (2014-02-07 01:52:04)
Absolutely not. His contract is terrible. He is no longer a consistent offensive producer and he is signed for the next 6 years at $5.75. Why on earth would ANY team want that contract for a guy who is only going to get worse as the years pass?
- Comment on AUDIO: Habs trade Diaz to Canucks for Weise (2014-02-03 16:41:34)
For me personally, I wanted a 3rd pairing of Diaz-Tinordi this season, but obviously was not meant to be. I still think Diaz can be a solid 3rd pairing guy and 2nd unit PP guy. But his time was up here based on his play this season and being bypassed by a rookie dman (which I have no issue with at all).
- Comment on AUDIO: Habs trade Diaz to Canucks for Weise (2014-02-03 16:17:04)
Yah because an "offensive Dman" who has less points than the 4th line grinder he was traded for was going to bring in anything of value to this team especially when he is a UFA. Wow, just wow.
- Comment on AUDIO: Habs trade Diaz to Canucks for Weise (2014-02-03 16:15:25)
(1) Habs fans crack me up. Majority call Diaz a bum and were so glad he was benched, yet are so mad there was little return on him being traded. Really? The fact is Diaz is a subpar defenseman who for all his supposed offensive upside has a 0-11-11 line. He has been bypassed by a rookie and a Dman in Murray. Then add in the fact is a UFA, what did you expect to get for him? Teams are not stupid. The fact is Diaz was not going to bring anything back of any value. It was either a bottom line guy, a subpar prospect player or a late round draft pick. (2) It is really annoying me that fans of other teams are claiming Gallagher is a pest/dirty player and compare him to guys like Marchand. Is this a joke? This could not be further from the truth. The fact is Gallagher does get under the other teams skin, but he does this in a CLEAN way. He goes hard to the net. When he does this does he go with his stick high? Throwing elbows? Punching guys? Hacking ankles? Cross checking? No! So how on earth is that playing like Marchand or other dirty players? Does he sometimes bump the goalie? Yes. But it is not like he goes in without stopping to steamroll the goalie. Like the other night when he basically did a triple axel to avoid the keeper...God forbid a player plays HARD and goes to the net in a clean manner. Not his fault teams do not like that and take liberties with him after the whistle. After any whistle has Gallagher ever started a scuffle? No. It is absolutely ridiculous he is getting this undeserving reputation with other teams fans and maybe even the refs now.
- Comment on Michael Farber talks Therrien, Olympics on new HI/O Show (2014-01-30 01:23:16)
You mean the Oilers.
- Comment on Habs’ Therrien faces heat while Guy Boucher takes coaching job in Switzerland (2014-01-27 19:58:02)
PA is a soft player who is terrible in his own zone. He is also a cap hit of 4mil per for the next 2 seasons. Free up that money, not waste it on another guy who will do nothing to make this team a contender. So, yes way, MB turned down that offer. It does NOTHING for this team. It is a waste of cap space just like Bourque is now. You want that money off the books in order to try and bring someone this offseason who can actually HELP this team, not anchor them down like PA will do. Just because we want Bourque gone does not mean we will take another team's terrible contract and anchor. Think about that!
- Comment on Habs’ Therrien faces heat while Guy Boucher takes coaching job in Switzerland (2014-01-27 19:56:14)
Why crazy? PA is a soft player who is terrible in his own zone. He is also a cap hit of 4mil per for the next 2 seasons. Free up that money, not waste it on another guy who will do nothing to make this team a contender.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-26 06:37:24)
Wait...Did you really just say that signing Prust was a "stinker?"
- Comment on Bourque on line with Brière, Bournival at practice; Leblanc called up from Hamilton (2014-01-21 00:42:27)
When looking at the standings did you fail to notice that the Habs also have 2 games in hand on the Leafs? It must be tiring to be you considering all you do is hate on the team every single year. You cannot be a real fan of the team so are you just now a professional troll?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-03 06:28:03)
"The Habs are 4th in the Eastern Conference." And you know what that gets you? A playoff matchup with Tampa who sits 2nd in the division and with the 3rd overall best record in the Eastern Conference...All while Philly and Washington would face each other right now and if it was the old format it would be a 6 v. 8 first round matchup. Great job NHL. Idiots run this league I tell you.