Cam_1 - (Cam I)Member since January 14, 2009
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Maurice Richard
- Comment on ‘You’ll see tonight,’ Therrien says of possible lineup changes for Habs (with audio and video) (2014-05-22 15:06:31)
The big difference on the Gionta/ Reimer play is Reimer is way outside the blue paint. Gionta didn't wonder into the goalie's natural area, but Reimer was hovering way outside the crease where there is general traffic.
- Comment on ‘You’ll see tonight,’ Therrien says of possible lineup changes for Habs (with audio and video) (2014-05-22 12:57:40)
Consider it booked !
- Comment on Tokarski will start for Habs again in Game 3 vs. Rangers (with practice video) (2014-05-22 09:16:02)
Yup that's true...based on that I would say Mr Cam Neely is prob rooting for the Habs too.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-20 10:18:34)
It that doesn't bold well...Galchenyuk got called on a phantom call...and we should have got a penalty shot there...two big game changers....we definitely could have won that game.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-20 09:59:46)
Did anyone see that Vanek play going in on semi breakaway and he made a pass basically to no one messing up a great scoring opportunity ...it went from great scoring chance to nothing. I really thought he would shoot or try to to make a move....but he threw away a great scoring chance....Is it me...or is Vanek not giving it his all ? and certainly playing with no passion ?
- Comment on “I think we earned a lot of respect today” Subban says after Habs clinch series against Bruins (Video) (2014-05-15 10:13:42)
You know about Jacobs ? lol ...that is what I refer to as the axis of evil > Bettman - Jacobs - Campbell
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-13 10:02:29)
Shoulda took Roy when they had the chance !
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 12: Canadiens spoil MSG opener (2013-10-29 12:00:36)
Does anyone ever read the boards on the TSN website ? What a joke. The Leafs fans troll the Habs article all the time with oh look at the PP chances for the Habs. Oh Habs got a bunch of PP's again what else is new. Hello Leafs fans ? Hello Mcfly ? Is anybody home. Every game both teams get their fair chance at PP's. It almost always evens out in the end. The nerve of them considering they got a 5 on 3 in the game against us. Also Edmonton got robbed in OT in game against Leafs as Leafs got away with blatant penalty and then went down on a 3 on 1 and scored. The Habs are a fast skilled team who don't usually rely on goonery like the Bruins and Leafs. So yes with speed and skill obviously teams will take penalties against the Habs. I like all Canadian teams. Nothing against the Leafs ..or I take that back alot against Leafs. Their fans are brain dead, and annoying. Every since the hypocrite Julien cried in the post game media conference about the very thing his own team does, everyone jumped on that bandwagon. You can't think for yourselves fans. Conspricacy theories involving Habs ? What a joke ...if anything Bettman and NHL would love to screw the Habs. End of rant. Leafs fans ! You are IDIOTS !!!!!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-02 10:51:16)
Timo remember last year in regular season they were fine, not until play offs they got rag dolled. Hopefully they are bigger, tougher, and smarter by the play offs. If we make it that is. If we don't make it, then I'm afraid it just might be rebuild mode. But you are right, I don't know better than MT or MB. Heck MT is even more articulate than me.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-02 10:39:15)
I think the time for the youth movement is now. I hate to say it. But although they have heart at times, they just can't be effective. Maybe it's time to try and unload Gio and DD. Also as others have said, unfortunately Markov is washed up now. Good trade bait tho. See if you can trade em al. Even for picks, and then bring up some of those great potential prospects we got. At this point, I really don't think they can do any worse.