Mark C - (Mark)Member since January 14, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Pavelec stones Canadiens, Jets pummel Tokarski (2015-03-26 21:38:32)
No, this is what happens when your goalie has a .700 SH%.
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-25 22:16:25)
Certainly debatable but I believe this is how the Habs and some other teams run their 4 on 3 which is why 2 forwards were on the ice. Another factor is PK was in the box and Markov was gassed, leaving very limited D options.
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-25 21:50:25)
You'd really prefer a gassed Markov, Petry, Nate, or Pateryn? I'd say Emelin was the beyond obvious choice.
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-25 21:09:24)
Isn't because they play an inverted triangle when 4 on 3?
- Comment on Liveblog: Nashville wins 3-2 in OT (2015-03-24 22:54:16)
Did I not say that, dude?
- Comment on Liveblog: Nashville wins 3-2 in OT (2015-03-24 22:47:25)
PK made a lot of contact but the reason for the fall was Forsberg stepping on PK's stick. Hate seeing a great game end like that. What can you do? Fluke goal, PPs were 4-1 not sure how that happens in such an evenly contested game, and PK taking another killer long shift.
- Comment on Sharks vs. Canadiens preview: Habs’ Subban fined again for diving (2015-03-21 16:15:21)
Sorry I wasn't clear. I certainly don't think there is a provable correlation between the event at practice and the teams play since then. Just that it was crazy to assume that at the time his team would automaticity quit on him because they were yelled at.
- Comment on Sharks vs. Canadiens preview: Habs’ Subban fined again for diving (2015-03-21 15:17:42)
Remember when Wild head coach yelled at a Wild practice in January. Many of the anti-MT crowd detested this old school approach noting there was no place for this type of behavior with the modern day athlete. Some even went as far as commenting that he should be fired. The team was 18-15-5. Yeo is still the coach and the team is 39-25-9, leading the Blues 4-0 today and in a playoff spot. http://kstp.com/article/stories/S3669275.shtml
- Comment on Sharks vs. Canadiens preview: Habs’ Subban fined again for diving (2015-03-21 14:49:49)
Can a player really be fitting in nicely when they were a healthy scratch the game before? Let's be honest his goal was really lucky, a blind shot that looks to be going wide yet deflects off the goalies stick and in. His assist was secondary (a favorite of the anti-DD crowd), reply doesn't show what he did to get credit for it. Finished the night with the second fewest minutes....yikes this is a negative sounding post but I wouldn't lose my lunch over Sekac's game last night.
- Comment on Liveblog: Rally falls short as Tampa wins 4-2 (2015-03-16 20:23:23)
So that's how a over a PPG player is a career plus 2.