Mark C - (Mark)Member since January 14, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Ducks edge Canadiens on Saku Night (2014-12-18 22:18:12)
Should have been Andrighetto out there and not DD on the PP...
- Comment on Liveblog: Ducks edge Canadiens on Saku Night (2014-12-18 21:31:12)
Should rename Hockey Inside Out the cult of Andrighetto.
- Comment on Liveblog: Galchenyuk hat trick powers Canadiens to third in a row (2014-12-16 21:46:58)
When did watching who is on which line become more import than the game?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens top lines key rout of Wild (2014-11-08 20:03:05)
Refs were shown up on that one.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens steal a Shootout win in Calgary (2014-10-28 23:37:00)
What a dive! How is Burke putting up with this?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens steal a Shootout win in Calgary (2014-10-28 23:33:37)
Now that's some elite level embellishment. Not that it wasn't high sticking/cross checking.
- Comment on Habs’ first-round pick McCarron in better shape this season (2014-09-14 12:49:54)
Nygren and a prospect for a 6 minute a night goon? Seems like a little much, no? Habs got Parros for a 7th and a non-prospect last year.
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-17 23:36:25)
I keep wondering why people continue to talk about him. I like him as much as the next guy, but it's not like he's a top-100 prospect. Hell, he might not even be in the top 250. If he was still in Montreal's system, he would be fighting to stay in the top-10. I think he'll find his way onto someone's 3rd line, and likely have a better career than Thomas. But I don't see anything to suggest he's better than any number of players already in Montreal's system (de la Rose, Andrightetto, Sekac, etc).
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-17 10:09:00)
Oh yeah. He played in Hamilton at the end of the season so he would have been paid for that. That's where the extra money gets factored.
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-17 09:52:56)
Some Danny Kristo talk. That can only mean one thing, we're in the dog days of the hockey calendar! One important detail of Kristo signing with Montreal when he did was his contract started that current year and not the following year like Hayes' will.