Mark C - (Mark)Member since January 14, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs return home, won’t practise until Tuesday (2014-03-09 20:39:03)
Certainly never the players fault when they play poorly for months. Must be the coach!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-09 20:30:13)
The point is almost all of Montreal's best scoring prospects are not in Hamilton. Therefore there shouldn't much concern that the bulldogs lack scoring.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-09 18:01:26)
Why? How many top prospects or players who project to score in the NHL are currently playing for the Bulldogs. 2, 3 maybe?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-09 17:54:49)
So basically he can only play with two other players on his team or his production turns into that of a 4th line goon?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-09 16:42:47)
Ever heard of Jozef Balej? Thomas was drafted higher than Kristo. Do you really think a few inches in height matter that much? Given the age difference, Kristo's slightly better numbers aren't that impressive. I liked Kristo so I didn't like that deal. But can't understand why the trade is such a big deal.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-09 15:49:20)
Has Danny Kristo actually done anything to make us miss him?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 66 – Brutal road trip ends with shutout loss (2014-03-08 23:23:31)
Eller, again. Can't believe how poorly he's played for months now.
- Comment on Weary Habs get day off after loss in Phoenix (2014-03-08 14:27:54)
Collberg has 9 points in 40 games in the SHL, yet you've got him in the NHL next year? You really did get into Ford's pile.
- Comment on Weary Habs get day off after loss in Phoenix (2014-03-08 13:49:08)
If you really think Collberg is a A level prospect then who cares if they traded him? The Habs have 5 or 6 other A level prospects!
- Comment on Weary Habs get day off after loss in Phoenix (2014-03-08 10:06:45)
One would think so, plus there is the player development group now that can also be consulted.