HABS_FAN_NS - (Adam Moran)Member since January 9, 2009
Amherst Nova Scotia
Habs fan since: 2005
Favorite current player: Brian Gionta
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 1 – Canadiens annihilated 7-2 by Rangers in series opener (2014-05-17 14:04:36)
No need to be concerned yet. We're only down by 2 against a team we're very good against. We'll come back.
- Comment on Rangers, Habs meet in playoffs for first time since 1996 (2014-05-16 13:48:36)
I agree. Myself I usually stop paying attention when Montreal gets knocked out. If Montreal doesn't get the cup than it could be Florida for all I care it doesn't matter to me. We had our shared moment of glory for Canada at the Olympics. Most other Canadian fans belittle the Habs all year so why should we care what they think? If we win its for our fan base and no one else.
- Comment on Bell Centre sells out for fans to watch Game 7 from Boston (2014-05-14 10:07:39)
My thoughts exactly. For a team like the Bruins a little salt in the wound is just what the doctor ordered. Someone has to do it. I want them put in their place in every way possible.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semifinal Game 4 – Bruins win 1-0 in OT, tie series (2014-05-08 23:01:29)
I actually agree with this. It didn't seem like they were interested for large parts of the game. It felt more like the sleepy regular season Habs than the group we've seen for the past 7 or so games . I don't really agree with the last statement. Habs just need to up the intensity again for next game to steal one in Beantown
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semifinal Game 4 – Bruins win 1-0 in OT, tie series (2014-05-08 20:31:54)
CBC wants Boston to win so bad its sad. I wish I kept my RDS subscription. Thank god this game isn't at the Garden or it would be almost unbearable. Not a bad period but not a good period either. They can be better and hopefully we get a nice push back by the boys to start the 2nd.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semifinal Game 3: Canadiens win 4-2, take series lead (2014-05-06 21:06:14)
Never had a more nervous 3-1 intermission than I'm having right now. Habs need to come out hard. 4-1 early in the third would go a long way in preventing the heart attack that's building inside me right now.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semi-final Game 2 – Canadiens blow third-period lead, series tied (2014-05-03 16:30:47)
Habs should have won this game but didn't. I'm not too worried though. We got what we wanted out of this trip. It would be nice to be up 2-0 but it could be worse. The one positive about this is we won't have to look at the hillbillies at TD garden for a few days.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 17:32:35)
This team can come back. I agree with what Therrien said earlier in the series. They don't need to change much. Just play like they did last time for the WHOLE game and they will win. We're the better team. Its time we finally showed it. GO HABS GO
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 16:21:51)
I agree with you about Price. I like him and I always hope for him to do well but he makes me nervous. Every time the opposition enters our half of the ice I'm always concerned that the next soft goal isn't far away. That's not exactly the type of feeling you want to have when thinking of your #1 goalie. I think he's a good goalie but in Montreal he just hasn't proven that he's a "game stealing" goalie which is necessary in the playoffs a good part of the time. I keep hoping for him to prove me wrong but at this stage if I was the coach I'd be more confident starting the backup who at many times this year has looked more like our #1 than Price unfortunately
- Comment on About last night … (2013-05-06 09:02:49)
People need to relax. The attitude was the same after the 1st loss and we came back ok. Its not the end of the world. The loss was ugly but there is still plenty of time to get revenge. Its still only 2-1. It could be worse. You could be a Vancouver fan right now.