bel33 - (Steve B)Member since January 9, 2009
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Carey Price, Tomas Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow lead, torched by Sens (2015-03-12 21:49:43)
And I'm done watching this crappy effort. Officially off the rails?
- Comment on Habs acquire Oilers defenceman Jeff Petry and Sabres forwards Brian Flynn and Torrey Mitchell at NHL trade deadline (2015-03-02 10:46:23)
Agreed... Kate's awesome. Natasha's good too. Together.... oh boy that's some good reporting.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens head west riding four Ws (2015-02-28 18:46:02)
You won't be alone... lots of us Hab fans here!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens head west riding four Ws (2015-02-28 18:45:10)
And the bad thing is they rehearse!!!! Strombo has tweeted pics in the past from Friday night "rehearsals"!
- Comment on Liveblog: Rookie De La Rose bags pair as Canadiens beat Columbus (2015-02-26 19:10:02)
Agreed...They'll be the first team to jump 4 or 5 spots to "win" the lottery.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-20 07:24:11)
Eller fan here too... leave him with Patches for a good stretch of a season... and I'll bet his production would go up. Ideal linemates for a season?.. no probably not... but we all know your points would go up with Patches. Really like Sekac as well. Big and fast... doesn't completely shy away from the grind in the corner.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-20 07:17:39)
So again.. what does DD do that was so much better than Eller brings or could bring playing with someone like Patches and Gallagher? I know Eller's not 1st line C material.. but neither is DD. Who's got more goals? Oh that's right... they're tied. Who couldn't have over 20 assists with Patches on their wing. I'm not a DD hater... just tired of Eller getting crapped on. Just my two cents... but I just woke up.. and I'm cranky without a coffee in me yet. Also... Patches' shootout release. WOW.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Bruins preview: It will be Price vs. Rask (2015-02-08 12:22:50)
Can I vote for both?
- Comment on Habs send Tokarski to Hamilton for conditioning stint; Pacioretty listed as day-to-day (2014-12-19 16:17:30)
Ha! Too funny. I do know the reason... not as news worthy as most people think. If I ever make it to one of the Summits I'll tell the story over a beer or two.
- Comment on Habs send Tokarski to Hamilton for conditioning stint; Pacioretty listed as day-to-day (2014-12-19 16:01:26)
Completely agree both were warranted. I was yelling at my TV... like most of you were probably doing as well!