MarkMember since January 1, 2009
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Brian Gionta, Mike Cammalleri, Carey Price, Andrei Markov
All-time favorite player: Maurice Richard
- Comment on The second coming of Kovy? (2012-06-28 13:31:05)
Hey Guys and Gals! Go on over to http://www.icethetics.info/vote/ and vote for the Habs logo in the NHL tournament of Logos! If the Habs win, they’ll advance to the bracket, and the more votes they get, the higher their placing will be. I’m sorry if the link doesn’t work, I don’t know HTML talk.
- Comment on Update: Darche has played his last with Habs (2012-06-28 13:25:31)
Hey Guys and Gals! Go on over to http://www.icethetics.info/vote/ and vote for the Habs logo in the NHL tournament of Logos! If the Habs win, they'll advance to the bracket, and the more votes they get, the higher their placing will be. I'm sorry if the link doesn't work, I don't know HTML talk.
- Comment on Liveblog: Kings thump Devils 6-1, win Cup (2012-06-11 20:23:27)
Clearly Boone is starting to show his age, or his ignorance. Metric are bloody amazing! Emily is super talented! I'm proud to say that they're Canadian, just another reason why Canadian music rocks!
- Comment on Liveblog: Devils 2 – Kings 1, final goes back to L.A. (2012-06-10 00:16:56)
So would that city be Right, Obtuse, Straight, Complementary, Reflex Supplementary, Complementary, Vertical, Adjacent, Congruent, Full, Interior, Exterior, or Acute? This "City of Angles" you speak of?
- Comment on Liveblog: Devils edge Kings 3-1, series goes back to Jersey (2012-06-07 19:18:45)
I did! I got it as a gift around the time of the Centennial. I thought it was really cool. He takes you on a history trip of the franchise, and at that time I didn't really know that much about the "ancient" past of the team (circa 1900's- 50's) If you can find it, I'd say definitely add it to the collection.
- Comment on Liveblog: Kings win 2-1 in OT, head home up two (2012-06-02 23:43:38)
Clay, I totally agree with you. Only sport in the world where the rule book goes out the window in clutch situations. I mean in football you don't see the refs not call an offsides on 4th and goal, just because it's late in the 4th quarter! For lack of a better word, geesh.
- Comment on Liveblog: Kings win 2-1 in OT, head home up two (2012-06-02 23:41:45)
Whoops, wrong spot. I miss the old site...
- Comment on Video: Cammy, Sopel question marks? (2011-03-07 15:35:48)
While it would be nice to see Campbell bloodied up, I don't think we want to incur the wrath of his dad. I mean, we'd win the battle but lose the war in that Colin Campbell could see his an attack on his son as means for a lifetime ban from the NHL. You know, cuz the way he handled the Gilles suspension made perfect sense...
- Comment on Ugly! (2011-02-09 21:54:56)
Like I said earlier, for 10000$ a game, I'll beat up as many Bruins and Flyers as I physically can!
- Comment on About last night … (2011-01-26 12:08:14)
Wow! The pessimism on this site is insane! So we lost a game, no worries, chill out, we'll get 'em next time. Sure, Philly's playing like the big wheel in the NHL, but like my dad always says, you know what dogs do to big wheels, right? So, fer Pete's sake! Everyone calm down and enjoy the ride, if we don't win it all, sure, it'll be disappointing, but you've gotta admit it'll sure be fun watching the boys if they go on a run like they did last year.