the_prestigitator - (Pierre Bui)Member since November 12, 2007
Habs fan since: The year 2006
Favorite current player: Cristobal Huet
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Kostitsyn the Younger called up (2007-12-12 22:52:33)
Lupul was a decent player with the Ducks. he lacked chemistry with the Oilers because the organization did not put much emphasis on the core of youngsters. thank god he's in my pool
- Comment on Kostitsyn the Younger called up (2007-12-12 18:54:33)
finally! he may be the solution for the first line!
- Comment on Dandenault’s turn on the No. 1 line (2007-12-10 17:35:29)
once again, the 2nd line will do the work. tampa bay's defense is tedious. dandenault won't make a huge difference in this game. 5-3 habs for tomorrow's game
- Comment on He might be here for a while … (2007-12-06 19:35:43)
at this rate, O'Byrne will have 3 pts by the end of the night.
- Comment on Lines for tomorrow (2007-12-04 01:39:38)
great lines but you cannot put 2 playmakers on the same line. grabovski has speed but doesn't shoot often, same goes for koivu. you need at least 2 snipers on the first line. that's my opinion.
- Comment on Lines for tomorrow (2007-12-04 01:37:03)
streit had surprised us all in a game against the senators last year. however, i do not think that our canadiens will be any match against the red wings even without maltby and draper. notice that hasek could also be considered a habs killer and that lidstrom doesn't make many mistakes in the defensive zone. to top it all, rafalski hurt us in new jersey, he will again- this time, in a different uniform. fortunely, hasek's GAA is tedious. let's just cross fingers on this one...
- Comment on Game 18: Sabres snap skid against listless Habs (2007-11-16 14:31:16)
my guess is its thibault. miller must be exhausted from playing against the senators. www.goaliepost.com (Check it out an hour before the game)
- Comment on Line of the day (2007-11-16 01:12:16)
anyone remember the useless line juggling last year? what did johnson, begin, latendresse do on the first line last year? nothing extraordinary. what would kostopoulos do? i'm guessing that he would multiply giveaways.also, very interesting game tomorrow especially against a team that just lost to the senators. i'll go with my gut and predict a 4-3 game.