crabvader - (Jonathan C.)Member since December 21, 2008
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Max Pacioretty
All-time favorite player: John Leclair
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Islanders preview: Pateryn in lineup for Habs while Gonchar expected to sit out (2015-03-14 12:01:27)
Hey guys, missed y'all. Hope all is good with you and yours. I'll get into the meat and potatoes; I love this team! Sure, the last few games have been rough, but wow, constant improvement is showing. I was a bit upset about the Sekac trade, as I'm sure others were, but I guess we didn't have the room to let him shine. I like what DSP can bring to the table. However, I'm seeing a guy in Eric Tangradi, in Hamilton, who is currently riding quite the hot streak. I'd be intrigued to see him get a legit shot at some ice time in the bigs. He may not have the speed of DSP but he sure has the mold of a big presence that can create some chaos in front of the net and win some offensive board battles. What can ya say about CP31? I'm so happy for him being able to find his game and be the superstar most of us knew he would be. (Just a few years removed from the Halak vs. Price battles!) I'm happy the brass stuck with the kid! In some other news, I saw that the big club bought the B'Dogs and are moving them to Saint-John's! (I'm envious of the Habs fans that will get to see them in their hometown, since a few of us are from there) I'd like to see Hudon get a look as well, should anyone go down, heaven forbid. I believe that kid was a draft steal. He's got all the makings of a solid NHLer and plays a bit in the mold of a younger Antoine Vermette, if he needs to be compared to anyone. The present is looking great, the future looks bright and we are, I believe, a stone's throw away from a Cup, ladies and gentlemen! Maybe I've got the rose-colored glasses on, but I don't care! We have a lot more to cheer about than jeer! Cheers y'all! Happy St-Patties!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 34 – Canadiens top Islanders on OT goal by Pacioretty (2013-12-14 21:47:45)
ALL DD ALL DAY. Good night, nurse. Enjoy a beer, fellas!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 20:42:53)
If one of our guys goes down... we give in. (See Gryba on Eller) If one of theirs goes down... we give in. (See tonight) Hopefully they knock the clouds out of their heads and start playing some hockey!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 20:39:58)
What a guy!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 20:39:26)
The fact that it was not a Hab on the stretcher certainly is a relief, but I am not relieved that someone had to be carted off the ice. I don't know why you are...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 20:38:02)
He's in the game, bud.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 20:37:37)
That's exactly the bully/coward mentality. They aren't worth the spit and in this case, the digital muscle you wasted writing about them. Completely agree with you though.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 20:36:15)
Broken record. Bruins ALWAYS score on us that way it seems. They always get in two on one, feed across the ice and bank it. Every single freaking time. I hate their style of play but I hate even more that we can't counter it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 17:59:40)
One of my good friends, who happens to be from Malden, MA. attends many a Bruins game and is somehow a Habs fan. He wears his Habs toque and Koivu jersey every time he goes and not once has he entered into an altercation with someone at the GAHDEN.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 26 – Winning streak ends with Shootout in D.C. (2013-11-29 17:48:03)
IT steps on YOU. Not the other way around. Haha, I just thought this was funny. No ill-will towards Timo intended on my end :P