Habssince1983 - (Cedric Lewis)Member since November 12, 2007
Habs fan since: I understood what hockey was.
Favorite current player: Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu (knee, shoulder, cancer, eye... and still here. Warrior)
- Comment on Best of the season? (2008-01-22 23:03:49)
Guys admit it, Carbonneau is a genius. That timeout was brilliant.
- Comment on About last night … (2008-01-09 19:45:23)
Whoa la, Huet let in only one bad goal, the one through his pads. Robert Lang's was a good shot. Give that man a break. He's a proven goalkeeper so please stop calling for trades and such. Go HAbs GO.
- Comment on Ribeiro’s revenge (2007-12-23 21:46:20)
I'd take back what I said if I was a fickle fan. I still believe that they (the Habs) can pull a W out of their asses tonight. GO HABS GO.
- Comment on Ribeiro’s revenge (2007-12-23 19:11:44)
Guys I'm gonna stand on my pedestal and call it, you heard it first from me.... If the Habs win tonight, they win the cup!!!!
- Comment on About last night … (2007-12-07 18:07:25)
You throw on the energy line so they can counter the opposition's need to even the score.
- Comment on The unDevils (2007-12-02 09:57:38)
You know what after a night of thinking about it, Replace Steve Begin for Smolinski and the Habs win. They were good lines.
- Comment on The unDevils (2007-12-01 22:06:58)
You guys are blaming the coach for rolling the lines??????? Carbonneau's job is to coach, he's not coaching peewee, atleast most of those kids listen. Grown men should play better, especially if they're supposed to be professionals. Don't blame Carbonneau, the team actually played alright offensively and suffered defensively. The thing is they should have kept scoring all evening and not have gone into a defensive shell.
- Comment on The unDevils (2007-12-01 21:59:25)
The worst part about it is that Huet deserved better. None of the goals scored on him were pretty ones. Carbonneau must be breaking helmets in the locker room right now.
- Comment on The unDevils (2007-12-01 21:55:06)
Bucky F. Dent
- Comment on The unDevils (2007-12-01 21:53:41)
What a mother-f*ck*ng joke! I wish they had more pride.