gerrymjrb - (Gerald Berard)Member since December 12, 2008
Habs fan since: 1953
Favorite current player: Emelin
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on TSN 990 to become French radio station (2012-07-10 18:37:40)
I left Montreal about 18 months ago. My lifeline to the Habs was TSN990. Now I am in Leafland and my last ties to Montreal Sports will be cut. I listen to TSN990 every weekday after work.....Mitch Melnick and Pierre McGuire. Thats probably the only profitable time they have! If TSN 990 goes all french, then its just the way things have been going for English Montreal.....culturally, they will win and all signs of an anglo presence will soon be gone. Bravo! Why do you think we have JJ Daignault and not Larry Robinson? No more anglos in Habs management, you can be sure of that! Harrrrumph! Maybe its time for me to find a new hockey team after 59 years of loyalty and a brick at the bell Centre.
- Comment on Cherry’s bomb backfires (2011-10-08 18:41:30)
I haven't watched Coaches Corner in years...always turn to RDS for analysis of THE GAME. Cherry rarely talks about the game I'm watching and always disses my team....so why watch just to be aggravated. I know he'll say something that bothers me.
- Comment on Another L for Habs .. and a stinkeroo against THEM! (2011-09-25 16:29:57)
I like the lineup except I'd like to see 1 or 2 of the youngsters on the club.
- Comment on Another L for Habs .. and a stinkeroo against THEM! (2011-09-25 16:24:50)
My sentiments exactly. Bruins have had no class since #4 was there.
- Comment on Canadiens name successor to Boivin (2011-04-07 12:00:16)
Good. The old boys club looking after each other...yawn!
- Comment on The NHLPA weighs in on the Pacioretty incident (2011-03-10 17:41:24)
NHLPA should be protecting its members. Its a Union. Thats what unions do.
- Comment on Canadiens acquire Wisniewski (2010-12-28 17:33:43)
I like what I see in these videos. Habs need a guy like that.
- Comment on Canadiens fans pumped for Game 2 (2010-05-02 12:54:18)
CBC should wake up to the fact that Habs nation is quite large, even reaching its tentacles into St Catharines Ontario: OH MY! TSN had its highest playoff ratings ever for the Washington series. Its NOT all about the LEAFS. I noticed that Brian Burke's name got mentioned in game 1 of CBC's coverage of series vs Pittsburgh. Thats what I expect....and Don Cherry blaming Markov's injury on Markov. Too bad TSN couldn't keep the team for the entire playoffs. At least they have a couple of announcers that don't mind Montreal. LOL