Habsforlife 1959 - (David Winsor)Member since November 29, 2008
St John's, NL
Habs fan since: 1963
Favorite current player: Saku Koivu
All-time favorite player: Guy Lefleur
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens have MSG issues (2014-11-23 21:34:32)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens have MSG issues (2014-11-23 20:48:48)
Got to believe Habs are out of Gas tonight. This is Game number 6 in 9 nights of hockey. Habs get a 5 day break after to night. Needs to practice on their PP over these few days off.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens have MSG issues (2014-11-23 19:49:53)
Habs need to fine new PP intead of the usual. Prust-Eller-Sekac had a decent 1st period. Habs playing behind again.
- Comment on New Hab Bryan Allen will be in the lineup against Bruins (2014-11-22 12:48:46)
Hoping for Habs to come out flying and lead after 1st period for a change. Go Habs Go!!
- Comment on Bring on the Bruins! Canadiens get ready for a busy weekend (2014-11-22 10:35:16)
According to NHL.com, Lucic received a game misconduct. Do you have another site saying differently? Cheers
- Comment on Bring on the Bruins! Canadiens get ready for a busy weekend (2014-11-22 10:32:53)
Maybe Emelin too!!
- Comment on Bring on the Bruins! Canadiens get ready for a busy weekend (2014-11-22 08:48:41)
Ist off!! Get well Alex!! Prays and thoughts go out to you and Family. God Bless Biggest Habs Fan Forever!! This could be the year!! Habs Family are with you all!! Love the Lucic knock down last night. Cannot believe they ONLY gave them both 2 minutes for roughing here? A punch was thrown in this melee. Lucic gets a game misconduct as well. Question? Is that a automatic one game suspension for Lucic or not? JUST MY TWO CENTS WORTH!!
- Comment on Mike Weaver will be game-time decision as Habs face Blues (2014-11-20 15:44:51)
That's aGreat PP Unit!!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-16 09:22:12)
Habs upcoming games starting tonight. OUCH!! Hoping for injury free during these games. A 5 day breather before back to back games against Buffalo. This will be a great test!! Go Habs Go!! 16 Nov Mtl vs Det 18 Nov Pit vs Mtl 20 Nov Stl vs Mtl 22 Nov Mtl vs Bos 23 Nov Mtl vs Nyr
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-16 09:12:52)
How about that PP!! One change that I seen was Pacioretty was in the slot and as well in front of the net. What's up with that? Really liking the puck movement on the PP. 3 for 3 on PP is what the Doctor ordered. Hoping this trend keeps up. Galchenyuk is a thing of beauty with confidence to take it to next level. Team game is starting to turn the corner and wonder where this will lead to in further games? keep er goin Boys!! Go Habs Go!!