Revolution No. 9 - (Francois Vincent)Member since November 11, 2007
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Thursday Video Theatre (2010-05-13 14:17:13)
To be eligible for the award, a player cannot have played any more than 25 games previously in any single season, nor have played in more than six games in each of two separate preceding seasons in any major professional league.
- Comment on Halak’s greatness, graphically displayed (2010-04-30 09:42:22)
Aside: Class act by Brooks Laich after Game 7.
- Comment on A number 4 – with a bullet – D? (2008-11-01 10:08:43)
Kudos to the both of you guys. This place would not be the same without either of you two.
- Comment on Chipchura goes to the ‘dogs (2008-10-21 13:01:07)
I was thinking something along those lines but seeing the lines you've got there, I think it's an even better idea.
- Comment on Chipchura goes to the ‘dogs (2008-10-21 12:59:28)
Well, market-wise it is the biggest and most lucrative (aka: best for money). And, frankly, if I lived in TO, I would also demand another team based on the product currently on offer.
- Comment on Halak could start in TO (2008-10-09 14:53:51)
I'm neither John McCain nor Barack Obama but I still approve this message. Good to see both goalies kept warm right up front. Especially on a back-to-back, these should always be split unless one of them is crazy hot.
- Comment on About last night … (2008-02-20 09:41:53)
I agree. Koivu is having the same year Kovy had last year. And Higgins, well, I'm starting to think that we should trade him while he's still so highly rated. I think the A on his jersey stands for Anchor.
- Comment on About last night … (2008-02-20 09:39:23)
Yeah, I think the question is: 25 goals? Not 20.
- Comment on Forsberg (loosely translated from Swedish): Include me out (2008-02-18 23:41:33)
It can get this small. But can it get smaller?
- Comment on All Streit, all the time (2008-02-11 13:55:59)
Profile on Mark Streit who is playing well: 15 comments Two Habs arrested for being goofs: 150 comments Now we know how to sell the news... :(