Born in a Bad Year - (Gary McIntosh)Member since November 26, 2008
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on Bring on the Bruins! Canadiens get ready for a busy weekend (2014-11-21 23:51:54)
Spending the evening at the Royals -Silvertips game in Victoria. Just watched Scherback feather a beautiful pass for a breakaway goal. He plays a great game, but needs to shoot more. His linemates aren't up to his level and aren't doing much with most of his passes.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens end losing streak with Shootout win in Buffalo (2014-11-05 17:36:13)
Just you and me here. Every body else has left.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-29 17:32:27)
Am I first?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 76 – Canadiens top Panthers 4-1, W streak hits five (2014-03-29 19:30:23)
I am just loving our fifth line...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-23 00:22:13)
Borque did not work hard every shift. He went for a stroll on the Lupul goal. Go back and watch the tape, you can see him turn up ice when the battle is going on in the corner, leaving Lupul a free shot for the goal.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 72 – Canadiens win a nailbiter on Plekanec goal (2014-03-22 19:40:19)
That was totally on Borque, he left his check on Lupal and sauntered up ice.
- Comment on Budaj gets start in goal for Habs against Sharks (2014-03-08 19:35:56)
Me too. Just drove down from Victoria.. Rocking my game worn O'Byrne jersey. Never get to wear it much otherwise.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 60 – Detroit dominates, wins 2-1 in OT (2014-02-26 20:11:07)
Coaches error. The two of them should never have been out there together on a penalty kill. Too soon.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 52 – Canadiens plumb new depths of suckitude in 5-0 loss, fall behind Leafs in standings (2014-01-25 21:30:07)
Really, where was Eller at the beginning if the season when he had linemates?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 41 – Canadiens blow 3-0 lead, lose 5-4 in OT (2013-12-31 22:08:22)
Everybody wants to have Eller for dinner so they can apologize for having a coach who watches with everyone else, Eller's line getting all those even strength chances, a goal, and then not even a sniff of the four minute powerplay. MB gives "little breakfast" two and a half out of the four minutes. Then of course he gets most of the OT, leading to his lapse on the game winner. Brutal how DD gets all the perks.