Born in a Bad Year - (Gary McIntosh)Member since November 26, 2008
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 76 – Canadiens top Panthers 4-1, W streak hits five (2014-03-29 19:30:23)
I am just loving our fifth line...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-23 00:22:13)
Borque did not work hard every shift. He went for a stroll on the Lupul goal. Go back and watch the tape, you can see him turn up ice when the battle is going on in the corner, leaving Lupul a free shot for the goal.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 72 – Canadiens win a nailbiter on Plekanec goal (2014-03-22 19:40:19)
That was totally on Borque, he left his check on Lupal and sauntered up ice.
- Comment on Budaj gets start in goal for Habs against Sharks (2014-03-08 19:35:56)
Me too. Just drove down from Victoria.. Rocking my game worn O'Byrne jersey. Never get to wear it much otherwise.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 60 – Detroit dominates, wins 2-1 in OT (2014-02-26 20:11:07)
Coaches error. The two of them should never have been out there together on a penalty kill. Too soon.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 52 – Canadiens plumb new depths of suckitude in 5-0 loss, fall behind Leafs in standings (2014-01-25 21:30:07)
Really, where was Eller at the beginning if the season when he had linemates?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 41 – Canadiens blow 3-0 lead, lose 5-4 in OT (2013-12-31 22:08:22)
Everybody wants to have Eller for dinner so they can apologize for having a coach who watches with everyone else, Eller's line getting all those even strength chances, a goal, and then not even a sniff of the four minute powerplay. MB gives "little breakfast" two and a half out of the four minutes. Then of course he gets most of the OT, leading to his lapse on the game winner. Brutal how DD gets all the perks.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 21:29:45)
Please mods ! Wipe this idiot's IP address off this forum forever. This crap is not what the majority of fans come here for.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-30 00:43:17)
The same things were happening last Thursday against the Ducks. The goal that blew the shutout was a coaching error and not Gorges' fault. He had been overplayed. Gorges had been on the ice for three of the previous four minutes. PK had been on the bench for five straight minutes when the goal was scored.
- Comment on Bergevin finalist for NHL’s GM of the Year Award; Subban joins Team Canada (2013-05-13 15:11:01)
And how did that work out? Lesson learned?