AH - (Anthony Hoy)Member since November 25, 2008
Habs fan since: approx. 1969
Favorite current player: Pk/Price
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens have MSG issues (2014-11-23 20:54:41)
Wasn't expecting a win tonight for some reason, just felt they were going to stink it out. Lots of passengers, but I'm really getting tired of watching DD get all the ice time only to skate around and make intercepted pass attempts to Max, and ONLY Max . When is this guy going to be put on the same length of leash as everyone else?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens have MSG issues (2014-11-23 20:49:42)
His play sucks this year, but I agree. Besides, anyone grumbling about the 9 million should send their complaint to GM, He was behind that figure, not MB.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-23 01:02:25)
LOL, UCE, that post was awesome! You should send it in and see if the Gazette would run it as a game summary. :)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-23 00:39:37)
The boys beat the Scum Bruins again and shut them out, my weekend has been made. If they get blasted tomorrow in MSG, I could care less. GO HABS GO!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-23 00:30:55)
Right Ace! How could I have got that wrong, I can still see his smug face like it was yesterday....
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-23 00:28:23)
Of course he did.... When the ref and linesmen were there, just like he did with Prout, the guys antics have "bully" written all over them, and what a low type of person to be known as....
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-23 00:24:54)
Hey Habilis, I for one think MBs statement of " you can never have enough defenseman" actually means "I'm stocking up on Dmen so I can take a team like the Oilers to the cleaners in a trade to secure Lord Stanley"!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-23 00:20:56)
Lol! that is a tough one to disagree with too, Mondou!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-23 00:09:47)
Re: the Edmonton Oilers; Lots of talk about them on the other thread, and HabinBurlington summed it up perfectly "karma for how cocky they got with those teams in the 80s"....so true!!!! I live in Edmonton and believe me there are NO worse fans in the league than Oiler fans when their team is doing well. I had to live through all their mouthy, cocky, arrogance when they were winning and believe me it was not fun, ESPECIALLY being a Habs fan. Worst thing was when they knocked us out of the playoffs, with that useless piece of crap Dave Hunter glued to Lafleur,..... Darkest time for me as a Habs fan. I for one am thoroughly enjoying them being a crap organization, and rubbing it in every chance I get to my loudmouth older brother. I hope they NEVER sniff another cup
- Comment on Liveblog: Price hangs a goose egg on Bruins (2014-11-22 20:41:16)
81 has to bury those.