gregg - (gregg galardo)Member since August 16, 2010
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player: brian gionta
All-time favorite player: steve yzerman
- Comment on Gill on target for milestone (2011-08-18 12:34:59)
maybe the issue is it isn`t funny? maybe it`s just old and annoying? maybe?
- Comment on Number two goaltender gets number 30 (2011-07-19 17:11:36)
GREAT view, except when the play is around or behind the goal crease at the opposite zone. Also, row W is not so far down that you lose all overhead perspective. You're gonna love powerplays in your end. Enjoy!
- Comment on Hockey’s Future likes Beaulieu (2011-07-11 20:41:34)
Just let it go man, it's not worth it, he IS the toughest guy in the universe, after all. Or at very least on the internet.
- Comment on Canadiens sign Yannick Weber to 2-year deal (2011-06-29 17:03:00)
it`s 1.7 over 2 years
- Comment on Teeing up Game 4 (2011-06-08 12:30:52)
i gotta tell you, i doubt being ``the most hated fan base by boston`` is gonna cause us to lose any sleep...
- Comment on Boivin tells it like it is (2011-05-18 12:46:34)
- Comment on Boivin tells it like it is (2011-05-18 12:38:55)
actually i wonder if the nordiques coming back would have the reverse effect, and would force the habs to go even more french, to avoid losing their french fanbase.
- Comment on Boivin tells it like it is (2011-05-18 12:24:56)
Whats wrong with his post? he`s pretty much bang on with everything.
- Comment on What it means (2011-05-12 22:58:16)
hi HH, while i rarely ever post, i visit this site daily and am pretty familiar with many of the frequent posters, such as yourself. yours have always been posts that i read, because while i don't necessarily agree with your opinion, i enjoy reading opposing views of passionate, rational hockey fans. however lately, you seem to be going a bit overboard, you are diluting your quality arguments with post after post of "too small, too soft, too defensive, ...". the message is getting stale and predictable, and overly simplified. basically your post are becoming run of the mill, and avoidable, which is a shame. to be clear, your opinion is valid and certainly worth debating, i just worry that your message is becoming comparable to some of the lesser and more avoidable posters. anywho, take it for what its worth.
- Comment on Cap-itulation (2011-05-05 10:16:09)
this post is 2 years late