likehoy - (Julian)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1987
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Saku
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, Game 2: Canada 6, Austria 0 (2014-02-15 22:44:01)
nothing to be disappointed about in that case lol. when you have a team as good as Canada has, you can't be disappointed in player selection cause I don't see 1 player being the difference between winning and losing.. except the goalie.
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, Game 2: Canada 6, Austria 0 (2014-02-15 22:32:24)
Canada's gonna lose?
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, Game 2: Canada 6, Austria 0 (2014-02-15 22:02:55)
can't comment on whether or not Price gets the start, but Subban plays without a question I would agree to limit his ice time between the 9-12 minute range to not mess with anything, But if you're losing, you want PK on the ice to help you overcome a deficit or to get that tying goal.. That alone should let PK be the 7th dman, which is the point of a 7th dman. I don't see the point of having 7 dmen other than adding some shake and bake cause in a regular NHL game, these players are all used to playing 20+ minutes anyways. Not like they're gonna tire out, lets be honest.
- Comment on Habs prepare for busy Super Bowl weekend; Thomas to make debut (2014-01-31 16:15:41)
they'll probably take him to Russia, but he's not going to be effective
- Comment on Habs’ Markov skips practice for therapy day (with video) (2014-01-29 16:28:07)
To qualify, you need to pay 7 million, but if you can sign him to a multi-year deal at a more fair price of 5.5-6m/year then you're fine!
- Comment on Habs’ Markov skips practice for therapy day (with video) (2014-01-29 15:39:44)
so with all these rumours with Colorado.. I say the only deal we make is Eller for O'Reilly straight up.
- Comment on Bourque on line with Brière, Bournival at practice; Leblanc called up from Hamilton (2014-01-20 22:06:13)
I'm happier with a floater like Bourque floating at 3.3 million, than floater like Cammalleri floating at 6 million. there was nothing more frustrating than watching Cammalleri play on the perimeter when he was supposed to be our big scorer.
- Comment on Bourque on line with Brière, Bournival at practice; Leblanc called up from Hamilton (2014-01-20 21:40:33)
we're pretty thin on the offense coming up
- Comment on Bourque a healthy scratch for Habs vs. Leafs on Hockey Day in Canada (2014-01-18 15:05:53)
I haven't been a fan of Therrien's offensive game cause it looks like he doesn't have confidence in the team to play a high-end offensive game without sacrificing defense. I think he's keeping the team at a good pace and he realizes there's a fine line between making the playoffs, and missing the playoffs with a sudden change of style. I think we're going to see him grind out the rest of the season to get us into the playoffs. IF we manage to get into a solid 4-5 game winning streak, we might be able to see Therrien tinker with things and let the team play a bit more offense since they'd have a bit more of a points cushion from 9th place. We've seen last year and early this year that our team's capable of scoring goals.. just right now the shackles are on to grind out the toughest part of the season.
- Comment on Bourque a healthy scratch for Habs vs. Leafs on Hockey Day in Canada (2014-01-18 15:01:22)
lol but how many minutes did DB play in the third period with the line? I'm not done, Therrien isn't a coach that relies only on offensive lines.. he prefers the balance and so far it's worked. We're sitting 4th in the conference with a team full of spare parts.