likehoy - (Julian)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1987
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Saku
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 18:40:39)
@Boone, That Suarez kid is something special.. also a total jerkoff like Brad Marchand. My team (Manchester United) look more confused out there than a John Tortorella team. Champions League football or David Moyes has to go!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 18:39:11)
where is this stastny rumour coming from? DD or Eller would have to be part of the equation DD for cap hit purposes.. Eller for potential. The question is if we're better with Eller or Stastny? (since we obviously know DD can go and who would care?)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 18:37:29)
I think you're forgetting a few goalies Tim Thomas - Vezina winner at 37 Evgeny Nabokov - SVPCT of .922, .914, and .910 in his last 3 NHL seasons (not including this year Dwayne Roloson - one of two relevant goaltenders in Edmonton and TB in the last 10 years (Nikolai Khabibulin wasn't too shabby in his old age either) yes 8.5 is excessive, but there's some quality goalies up there in age
- Comment on Habs on a roll heading into New Jersey (2013-12-03 20:21:17)
Seabrook didn't even break a sweat in the final game, I remember that clearly cause my buddies and I were laughing at how dry his hair was at the end of the game. but the line up on D was much stronger that year... Seabrook will play this time around (he was only 24 last Olympics). I guess you're not thinking about how well the marleau-thornton-heatley line performed for us.. or how Niedermeyer and Pronger played together, what about getzlaf and perry? this time around we have kunitz riding crosby's coattails. It's a thing and you better buy it!
- Comment on Habs on a roll heading into New Jersey (2013-12-03 19:39:32)
maybe it's not a joke that PKs not a lock.. cause you know who's a joke? Mike Komisarek (If anyone gets that inference, thumbs up)
- Comment on Habs on a roll heading into New Jersey (2013-12-03 19:38:33)
the olympics is a sprint, you want the keith-seabrook pairing no matter what way you swing it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 28 – Canadiens beat nemesis 3-2 (2013-12-02 18:01:14)
was it just a reflektor?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 19 – Canadiens rally late but lose 2-1 in Shootout; Price makes 44 saves (2013-11-12 18:20:45)
well lets go out there and show them they're a one-trick pony (cause they are) destroy their confidence and put them on a losing streak!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 19 – Canadiens rally late but lose 2-1 in Shootout; Price makes 44 saves (2013-11-12 18:15:53)
moot point, DD is not in the line up
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin signs four-year contract extension (2013-10-31 15:03:51)
19 players average more ice time than PK Subban, only 2 of them have won the Norris trophy. Subban not playing on the PK keeps him fresh for 5 on 5 and to be able to play almost all 2 minutes of every power play. it's good coaching if you ask me. If plekanec played less PK time, he might score more points 5 on 5..