likehoy - (Julian)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1987
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Saku
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 00:34:29)
- Comment on Home-ice advantage slipping away from Habs (2014-04-12 15:43:37)
yes cause Turner Stevenson didn't play in the 21st century but maybe in the 19th? or 18th?
- Comment on Home-ice advantage slipping away from Habs (2014-04-12 15:24:11)
what kind of lighting are we talking about?
- Comment on Home-ice advantage slipping away from Habs (2014-04-12 15:21:32)
if we're talking LA, what about Richards and Carter! the infamous duo that didn't want to do the dry island in philly
- Comment on Home-ice advantage slipping away from Habs (2014-04-12 15:06:36)
why do you think more and more players are developing heart conditions in the NHL in the last 4-5 years? sure some of them are preconditioned, but it's exacerbated by the use of recreational and performance enhancing drugs.
- Comment on Lightning moves ahead of Habs in standings (2014-04-12 11:45:15)
I know it's in sarcasm.. but even if he's a moron in terms of NHL standards, he's clearly more qualified than 99.9% of us to be coaching in the NHL. The moronic term is all relative.
- Comment on Lightning moves ahead of Habs in standings (2014-04-12 10:28:05)
any update on the extent on Hedman's injury? Bishop might be out up to 3 weeks, and Malone is a cokehead, prob will be suspended from the team and entered into substance abuse like Fleury did
- Comment on Habs closing in on home ice for playoffs (2014-04-06 18:32:39)
not sure if this was posted yet, but gotta love the on-ice chemistry of Phaneuf and Kessel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIayPfQ_Xgk
- Comment on Habs closing in on home ice for playoffs (2014-04-06 18:32:10)
well thank god you're giving him the 8year 8 million per year contract cause that gives MB a chance to lowball him since we know he's already getting paid big time by our lovely ukrainianhab!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-06 16:18:26)
Eller's value might not be going up any time soon.. with the aforementioned 4 other good centreman next season, when will Eller get a chance to improve his value?