VintageFanMember since November 14, 2008
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens finally beat San Jose (2015-03-21 20:11:37)
What? McLean doesn't even deserve an order of fries!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens finally beat San Jose (2015-03-21 20:10:26)
Probability Theory would indicate that by now, a competent Referee would have somehow slipped into the NHL. Shows why it is only a theory, eh?
- Comment on Sharks vs. Canadiens preview: Habs’ Subban fined again for diving (2015-03-20 17:38:55)
Smoke and mirrors. Refs are hoping that the diving fines will distract fans from the fact that they are incompetent!
- Comment on Sharks vs. Canadiens preview: Habs’ Subban fined again for diving (2015-03-20 17:35:53)
Ridiculous. Clearly this has become personal with the NHL singling out Subban. Ben Bishop flopped as though he had been hit by a cement mixer. Not so long ago a hab's game was stopped because a player lay motionless on the ice and waited for the trainer - although he didn't miss a shift. This appears to be a policy to curb PK Subban. but then what do we expect, he's not an Yank, and he doesn't play for one of Commisar Gary's Yanqui teams!
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-13 17:01:56)
Everything has a cost. The Habs are much more disciplined than they have been for years. They are much more structured and the team defense is much better. The cost is a loss of joy & enthusiasm due to fear of failure. And that results in lack of scoring.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-11 18:23:53)
Y'know Mike, just because the refs only called one penalty against Tampa does NOT mean that they only deserved one. This group of refs missed Tampa's 7 skaters - a mere 40% too many white shirts in the same area of the ice. Could it be they missed (or ignored)other infractions as egregious as the offences called against the Habs?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens defeated and depleted in Ottawa (2015-02-18 22:43:37)
Desharnais for Gorges!!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens defeated and depleted in Ottawa (2015-02-18 22:41:21)
The only requirement for refs is the total of the IQs of the two referees must be equal to or less than 150
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens defeated and depleted in Ottawa (2015-02-18 22:39:43)
Sad, but consistently true
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens defeated and depleted in Ottawa (2015-02-18 22:26:47)
Actually not a bad outing considering 5 D-men again, and Tokarski's sub-par performance. And we know now why the Sens spend so little on players. They spend their dollars on paying off officials