VintageFanMember since November 14, 2008
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-11 08:28:14)
Congratulations to Marc Bergevin and Michel Therrien. It took 3 years, but you have succeeded in eliminating those nasty offensive tendencies and the tiresome exuberance of PK Subban. It must be a great comfort to now have the player you always wanted,
- Comment on Therapy day for Habs’ Markov, Emelin and Subban; Pacioretty named NHL’s third star (2014-04-07 17:11:29)
Been thinking about PK Subban: The management and coaching staff have made it abundantly clear that this is not the type of player that they want or like. They show no indication that they intend to use the talents that he possesses. Therefore it would seem reasonable that they should trade him for a player they like. There must be an older, smaller, softer stay at home defenceman available somewhere. Just sayin'
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-31 11:53:38)
Suicide is NEVER funny.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 51 – Canadiens drop third in a row, 4-1 to Detroit (2014-01-24 17:40:34)
This latest "rebuild" is beginning to look like just another change of four quarters for a dollar. Or perhaps more appropriately, a Loonie. Does anyone remember the Harold Ballard years in Toronto? The building was full, the team made baskets of money, the team had a couple of very popular stars, but the team was never really competitive. The ownership and management didn't care because the money kept rolling in. Plus ca change, plus ca reste meme!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-23 12:09:19)
I wish I could find something to disagree with, but I cannot. But clearly continuing to push Diaz, Emelin, Boullion and Murray puts the future further away because the "kids" aren't getting any experience. And the kindly old coach has little or no ability to 'develop' the kids, or to keep pace with the way other teams make changes on the fly. He**, he doesn't even make significant changes between months. Where to go with that?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 49 – Leafs win 5-3, tighten playoff race (2014-01-18 22:06:55)
Still Curious as to what a $7 million leaf looks like. Phaneuf was invisible
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-09 14:36:54)
Habs will get over-the-hill, overpriced player(s). Habs are all about history and that's what they've always done
- Comment on About last … yuck! 2014 has to be better than that (2014-01-01 10:52:54)
The line tinkering is a problem, not a solution. The officiating in 2013 still sucks - not bad so far (11am) in 2014. Pottymouth Staal does not get abuse of officials? Yes the Habs sucked big time, but that does not explain why officials also suck. Or why in 99% of games the officiating is one sided? Pete Rose syndrome?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 37 – Canadiens trounced in St. Louis (2013-12-19 23:25:52)
WELL! It is taking awhile, but don't lose hope. Patrick Roy was traded late in 1995. Soooo, we've only been rebuilding for 18 years (so far). Does anyone know how long this is supposed to take?
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-03 12:50:51)
Well, if you're going to resort to logic and reason, you'll take the fun out of the exercise.