habbel - (David M. Hennessy)Member since November 13, 2008
Habs fan since: 1985
Favorite current player: higgins
All-time favorite player: koivu
- Comment on Rangers, Habs meet in playoffs for first time since 1996 (2014-05-16 13:34:52)
I can't remember anything like the handshake debacle in my experience watching playoff hockey, maybe Brodeur/Avery. If it does happen all the time as Cherry says it's kept low key. I think lucic wanted the cameras to pick it up...and good on Weiss for letting the media know. If he does go after him next year, which he will...then it's a pre meditated act of violence which will probably result in suspension. 09425
- Comment on HI/O Show: Bring on the Rangers! (2014-05-15 19:53:59)
- Comment on Habs’ Murray misses practice; Budaj will face Capitals (2013-11-28 15:12:43)
The Todd article is ridiculous. Moving forward without don cherry is a step in the right direction if you care for the cbc. Coaches corner could easily be filled with friedmans 30 thoughts or something along that line, and no one would miss cherry. it is similar to the ban on smoking in bars, smokers got over it and kept frequenting their favourite bar. Hughson, weeks and Friedman are the only class acts in that joint. Ford and cherry can go drown their sorrows on the sideline together.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 20:01:41)
- Comment on Game 14 (adds audio): Bruins toy with Habs (2008-11-13 16:27:07)
09425 Brace yourselves, this could hurt tonight.