Exit716 - (Rich Thorpe)Member since November 11, 2007
Habs fan since: 1971
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 18:30:05)
I'm not surprised. Scott Moore who was responsible for hiring Stock for CBC is now in the same position with Rogers. I feel bad for all the qualified sportscasters that never get a chance at a decent job on a network. Tell me, what insight does PJ bring to a broadcast other than trying not to drool on himself and frothing at the mouth?
- Comment on Price will start for Canada against Latvia; Subban a healthy scratch (2014-02-18 17:24:07)
You are correct, sir. And when the Wings fail in the playoffs, the fans and media always blame the goalie.
- Comment on Habs enjoy six-day Christmas break in schedule; Pacioretty becomes a dad (2013-12-23 10:20:46)
If Pacioretty isn't Therrien's kind of player, Bergevin has to be patient. After all, Therrien will be gone after the standard 200 games or so. So another season and a bit and the problem will be solved.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-01 06:16:47)
Scott Moore hired PJ Stock for HNIC. Draw your own conclusions. ;)
- Comment on Friendly faceoff at EA Sports NHL 14 launch (2013-09-10 12:56:39)
Yo! Montrealers. If you see a Habs player in the grocery store. Leave them the f--- alone. Seriously. Grow up and respect their personal space and privacy.
- Comment on Crisp gets hat-trick in final rookie scrimmage; 55 players invited to main camp (2013-09-09 18:53:57)
I was at the game in 1979 when Staub returned to the Expos. Man, that place just rocked. We were was up in the upper deck.
- Comment on Current and former Habs get into Grand Prix weekend (2013-06-11 02:07:16)
Rollie should worry about the joke of a goaltending situation he has created in Vancouver. Schneider flopped as the number one and no team wants Luongo who has regressed to the point of embarrassment since Melanson came on board. Glass houses Rollie.
- Comment on Tremblay and Roy haven’t spoken since trade to Colorado (2013-05-25 11:36:05)
What a garbage trade. Nice that Corey panicked and set the franchise back about 20 years. First, the idiot hires two inexperienced fools for GM and coach and then Ronnie trades the franchise goalies for a bunch of garbage. And somehow last year Corey was honoured in Quebec for his sporting achievements? Who sponsored that award? A bunch of Nordiques fans? Red Wings were offering Marty Lapointe and Mike Vernon, but for some reason, the genuises took all that garbage from Colorado.
- Comment on Silver for Diaz, bronze for Galchenyuk at world championship (2013-05-20 11:53:08)
I love the fact that freelancer Jack Todd finally found Price's bio on Twitter. That bio has been up there for pretty much the whole season and now he latches on to it as some sort of negative comment on the kid? Oh and the whole thing about it being perceived as racist to natives. Doesn't Jack realize that Carey Price's mother is aboriginal?
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-28 20:25:03)
I think Ottawa's worst nightmare was when John Muckler felt Redden was more valuable than Chara. Second was Cory Clouston's coaching tenure.