MattyHab - (Mathieu Nolin)Member since July 30, 2014
Habs fan since: Day 1
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Roy
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-26 18:04:51)
Does anyone know if Sekac signed a one or two way contract?
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-19 14:46:50)
Who scores the first goal in pre season? Which call up lights it up?
- Comment on Markov as next Habs captain? (2014-08-19 14:43:41)
If someone should wear the "C", it should be Markov. But if he doesn't want it and would like to remain an Alternate captain, so be it. I think we should go with 3 Alternates this season until there is a clear winner for the job. I would hate to see a core player (For EXAMPLE: MaxPac, because he's the best option for now....) given the "C" only to see it taken away next year for lets say PK when he's ready for it..... I think that might just create tension between players no?? Pleks was mentioned a few times, but I don't think he is Captain material. A Captain has to be pretty vocal amongst many other things, and I just don't see that in Pleks. I think PK could be a great Captain one day, but right now, there is already so much pressure on him, and many distractions surrounding him, that he should take this year to focus on his game. We need him to be an elite defenceman right now more then we need him as a Captain. We should leave PK alone and see how he naturally progresses as a leader on the ice. Time will tell when he's ready for the job. Thoughts?
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-16 16:57:07)
How's the quality? Ever any problems or glitches? That seems way more reasonable compared to NHL Game centre.....
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-16 13:05:34)
??? Why so much hype?
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 15:56:40)
I am happy we locked PK long term! I simply wanted to point out that if you include his previous 2 year deal @5.75, it adds up to 77.75, which equals $7.775 million a year for 10 years..... Coulda shoulda woulda.....waiting this long ended up costing big
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 09:35:11)
- Comment on Habs’ Subban meets media in Brossard as contract talks continue (2014-07-31 17:56:50)
I agree. At 30, he could yet again sign a monster contract.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban meets media in Brossard as contract talks continue (2014-07-31 17:53:51)
On the eve of this arbitration day, it's been quite entertaining to read a lot of folks true colours on here. Obviously people are jumping to their own conclusions. Can't start name calling or accusing until we get developing news.... The only thing going for the nay sayers is the tardiness of this signing, you have no reports from PK's camp of him being unhappy or feeling disrespected. What is bound to be the Habs biggest contract in History should be examined and reviewed from every angle.
- Comment on Subban, Habs submit salary figures; Lacroix new assistant coach (2014-07-30 19:44:45)
Are you kidding me. This is not a lowball offer, it's simply the arbitration process. The Habs management obviously knows what PK is worth, and will be signed accordingly.Great example is Eller as others noted. Offered 1.65, then signed for 3.5 over 4....PK wants to be a Hab, and will be a Hab for a long time to come.