MattyHab - (Mathieu Nolin)Member since July 30, 2014
Habs fan since: Day 1
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Roy
- Comment on Habs’ road trip wraps up Saturday night in Dallas (2014-12-06 10:57:19)
Rene Bourque was supposed to start on the top line last night with Getzlaf and Perry.....ended up with a team low TOI of 8:39 (Perry's 2:20 excluded because of an injury). Next lowest TOI was K. Palmieri with 12:22....Not looking good for Borke
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 22:24:38)
Good post. Agree on everything. GhG
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 22:18:37)
Woohoo!! Go Habs Go!! 2 Points ahead of where we were last year! Good game boys! Entertaining 'til the last minute!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 18:30:09)
Nice upgraded look to HIO!! Go Habs Go! Here's to an new exciting, healthy, and hopefully successful new hockey season!
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 23:17:50)
Nathan is a beast, and I agree it's too short.... but the longer the race, the more advantage goes to the 3 time olympic gold medalist in speed skating...... They were focusing on "the first 5 strides"
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-26 18:04:51)
Does anyone know if Sekac signed a one or two way contract?
- Comment on Habs will play eight preseason games in 13 days; Kovalev criticizes Subban (2014-08-19 14:46:50)
Who scores the first goal in pre season? Which call up lights it up?
- Comment on Markov as next Habs captain? (2014-08-19 14:43:41)
If someone should wear the "C", it should be Markov. But if he doesn't want it and would like to remain an Alternate captain, so be it. I think we should go with 3 Alternates this season until there is a clear winner for the job. I would hate to see a core player (For EXAMPLE: MaxPac, because he's the best option for now....) given the "C" only to see it taken away next year for lets say PK when he's ready for it..... I think that might just create tension between players no?? Pleks was mentioned a few times, but I don't think he is Captain material. A Captain has to be pretty vocal amongst many other things, and I just don't see that in Pleks. I think PK could be a great Captain one day, but right now, there is already so much pressure on him, and many distractions surrounding him, that he should take this year to focus on his game. We need him to be an elite defenceman right now more then we need him as a Captain. We should leave PK alone and see how he naturally progresses as a leader on the ice. Time will tell when he's ready for the job. Thoughts?
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-16 16:57:07)
How's the quality? Ever any problems or glitches? That seems way more reasonable compared to NHL Game centre.....
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-16 13:05:34)
??? Why so much hype?