MattyHab - (Mathieu Nolin)Member since July 30, 2014
Habs fan since: Day 1
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Roy
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow lead, torched by Sens (2015-03-12 19:41:25)
I like your style!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow lead, torched by Sens (2015-03-12 19:40:44)
Can someone please explain Mr. Boone's latest Fearless Pred.....about Alan Walsh and how we're not going to hire anymore of his players....
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow lead, torched by Sens (2015-03-12 19:34:06)
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 16:50:47)
Wow, DSP sure owns Quick in that highlight real!! ....wish it showed some hits....
- Comment on Flyers vs. Canadiens preview: de la Rose will centre Habs’ fourth line (2015-02-10 12:15:08)
What a throwdown Whitey had with Martin eh!! Martin is a big kid too and a great fighter. Was really happy for Whitey on that one.
- Comment on Habs’ road trip wraps up Saturday night in Dallas (2014-12-06 10:57:19)
Rene Bourque was supposed to start on the top line last night with Getzlaf and Perry.....ended up with a team low TOI of 8:39 (Perry's 2:20 excluded because of an injury). Next lowest TOI was K. Palmieri with 12:22....Not looking good for Borke
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 22:24:38)
Good post. Agree on everything. GhG
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 22:18:37)
Woohoo!! Go Habs Go!! 2 Points ahead of where we were last year! Good game boys! Entertaining 'til the last minute!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 18:30:09)
Nice upgraded look to HIO!! Go Habs Go! Here's to an new exciting, healthy, and hopefully successful new hockey season!
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 23:17:50)
Nathan is a beast, and I agree it's too short.... but the longer the race, the more advantage goes to the 3 time olympic gold medalist in speed skating...... They were focusing on "the first 5 strides"