deggy24 - (Phil Degenstein)Member since November 10, 2008
Habs fan since: 1960
Favorite current player: Subban
All-time favorite player: J.C. Trembley
- Comment on Canadiens put Rene Bourque on waivers, recall Jarred Tinordi from Hamilton (2014-11-10 12:06:12)
obviously going to be in the minority but think that Bourque would be a better right winger for DD and Pacs than Parenteau. He had his best years on the right side and if he doesn't get picked up would like to see him get a shot there in Hamilton and down the road .. Habs Win!
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 22:05:26)
Team without identity for now. Some time to find it and it still could be good. But if we are going to lose why aren't we losing being a young fast skatind , risk taking team plus tinordi? Instead we are a fruitless, poorly formed cross section of strength and mediocrity.
- Comment on Habs make Jacob de la Rose their final cut before season opener (2014-10-08 00:22:20)
The Habs have taken a great step forward by selecting players on the basis of speed, skill, and size. next step is to play forwards on their off wing, and exploit the natural advantage associated with that. If they don't they will not be as successful as if they do. To a lesser degree likewise with defence.
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 13:42:47)
stand corrected ... but really think if Sekac and Chucky play on the right side, the score 25% more goals over the year than if they play left Habs Win!
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 13:41:30)
might want to tell Martin St. Louis .. he is too small to be doing this ..
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 12:40:06)
If we want to score more goals we need to put our best scorers on the best side. For Galchenyuk (if not playing centre) and Sekac that is Right Wing (not left). For Christian Thomas that is left wing. Most players better move is opposite of their shooting hand. As well, the angle of the shot is better on the wing opposite your shooting hand.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 4 – St. Louis scores in OT, pushes Canadiens to the brink (2014-05-25 22:07:38)
Pk is easily one of our 3 best. First goal on Dd and Marky. Slow down on the malt dude. Habs Win!
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 4 – St. Louis scores in OT, pushes Canadiens to the brink (2014-05-25 21:16:05)
Goal on Deshsrnais and Markov. David needed to trap that. Nobody near near him. Marky has to be sagging with other d down low. We are in this Eller scores and we will win. Habs Win!
- Comment on Exclusive: One-on-one with Habs owner Geoff Molson on team’s past, playoff present and encouraging future (2014-05-21 09:29:13)
Q. How do you turn an 80 point player into a 40 point player? A. Play him 10 minutes per game. We may not like Vanek's style but in a game where you need goals, you need to play the fellow with the track record to produce goals. Habs Win!
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 2 – 3-1 loss drops Canadiens into 0-2 hole (2014-05-20 00:03:55)
Thought the team played well. 40 shots, if only a couple of lasers by Subban had gone in. Our goale got handcuffed on the second goal expecting it to go to the opening rather than near his body. Gallager and Dd were pretty good. Max is comfortable and playing well vanek will play better in ny good comeback game for Yemmy AND markov. WEAVER was good, Beauliea good Gorges not so much. Overall pretty decent game. We'll get a win in new York if we play 2 games that well. Habs Win!