deggy24 - (Phil Degenstein)Member since November 10, 2008
Habs fan since: 1960
Favorite current player: Subban
All-time favorite player: J.C. Trembley
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-09 12:25:13)
Lol Habs Win!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-09 12:12:11)
Our identity should be speed. Weisse and bournival sb in every night nathan b sb be in every nite murray sb 7th d tiny and subby, pateryn and markov, emmy and Beaulieu Habs Win!
- Comment on ‘It’s a pretty cool feeling,’ Olympic champ Price says (with video) (2014-02-24 12:20:37)
I think the greatest hockey team every iced would be able to beat Norway by more than 3; as well better scores versus Latvia 2-1, Finland 2-1, and U.S.A 1-0 ... Maybe the best defensive team ... although Czechs in 1998 who first mastered the big ice umbrella defense could have an argument made for them .. Habs Win!
- Comment on Price will start for Canada against Latvia; Subban a healthy scratch (2014-02-18 23:59:20)
Great analysis. I watched Keith expose Canada to two Finish opportunities in the last 10 mins of the second period. He is indeed a very good player but I conclude he "shows" better than PK because he plays with two of the worlds top forwards, on a stacked team, and he is more conventional in style. Based on what I've seen PK as good or better than all but doughty, maybe petrol, and doughty is a certified nut job based on reliable sources. Habs Win!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-03 15:10:57)
If you want Galchenyuk to score more (assists and goals), simply move him to the right wing. Might be some trouble clearing defensive zone initially but his best move for outside depth is to the right, and if he chooses to shoot the angle is infinitely better. Habs Win!
- Comment on Michel Therrien: Habs fourth line ‘a big reason why we won the game’ (Video) (2013-12-08 00:37:12)
Agree, talent .. Depth .. Toughness .. Skaters .. Habs Win!
- Comment on Michel Therrien: Habs fourth line ‘a big reason why we won the game’ (Video) (2013-12-08 00:15:47)
Got lucky and only watched about 10 minutes of the game. What I saw were two great goals; heavy forechecking by Buffalo and Murray doing what every guy should do: crucify the guy who is going to hit you late. That said, some great periods by our boys recently, in terms of short passes, and backward short passes; as opposed to long outlets. Saw Emelin move up on the play today with a dandy chance, Diaz the other night. This is good stuff, how to beat traps, how to score goals, how to win.
- Comment on Parros, Murray join Habs teammates for practice (2013-10-26 00:33:11)
Bill you know there are lots of knowledgable people here. Gally is a natural right winger, then centre, lastly right wing. The idea of putting a guy like him on a wing that depreciates the value of the angle on that release is old fashioned nonsense. Habs Win!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-10 01:07:17)
Thanks for telling us how to behave. Habs Win!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-10 00:53:32)
I'm with the previous poster, last thread. Lets get Pateryn, Beeauliou (sic) in the game and Tinordi playing minutes with guys with upside instead of political partners. Bouillon, gorges 5 and 6 maybe 6 and 7 and we've got a metamorphosis eventually. Either of these guys play over 12 minutes a game and everyone else is at a disadvantage. Likewise with Diaz and Markova unless paired with guys better than eac other Habs Win!