deggy24 - (Phil Degenstein)Member since November 10, 2008
Habs fan since: 1960
Favorite current player: Subban
All-time favorite player: J.C. Trembley
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 4 – St. Louis scores in OT, pushes Canadiens to the brink (2014-05-25 22:07:38)
Pk is easily one of our 3 best. First goal on Dd and Marky. Slow down on the malt dude. Habs Win!
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 4 – St. Louis scores in OT, pushes Canadiens to the brink (2014-05-25 21:16:05)
Goal on Deshsrnais and Markov. David needed to trap that. Nobody near near him. Marky has to be sagging with other d down low. We are in this Eller scores and we will win. Habs Win!
- Comment on Exclusive: One-on-one with Habs owner Geoff Molson on team’s past, playoff present and encouraging future (2014-05-21 09:29:13)
Q. How do you turn an 80 point player into a 40 point player? A. Play him 10 minutes per game. We may not like Vanek's style but in a game where you need goals, you need to play the fellow with the track record to produce goals. Habs Win!
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 2 – 3-1 loss drops Canadiens into 0-2 hole (2014-05-20 00:03:55)
Thought the team played well. 40 shots, if only a couple of lasers by Subban had gone in. Our goale got handcuffed on the second goal expecting it to go to the opening rather than near his body. Gallager and Dd were pretty good. Max is comfortable and playing well vanek will play better in ny good comeback game for Yemmy AND markov. WEAVER was good, Beauliea good Gorges not so much. Overall pretty decent game. We'll get a win in new York if we play 2 games that well. Habs Win!
- Comment on NHL fines Bruins’ Thornton for spraying water at Habs’ Subban (2014-05-12 00:14:57)
Like the forward lines, they can all play. Im not as down on Max and Vanek as most. Heck even Crosby is having problems. First period I would go Subban withGorges, then double shift with Beaulieu with Subby as the stay at home guy on that pair. Work Weaver in a shift or two. In second use 3 pairs. Thinking about Tinordi in to beat crap out of Marchand but would have to sacrifice Beaulieu or Weaver. That would work if Tinordi or Beaulieu could play right side occasionally. Why didnt we work on that I watch the Hawks and last year and tonite young number 4 plays well on the right as left hander. Habs Win!
- Comment on UPDATED: Pacioretty video, morning skate update with Game 5 tonight (2014-05-10 11:43:22)
Missing in the analysis on Murray's performance is the strongest correlative factor to Frankie b's recent poor game rating. That would be Mr. Weaver. Weaver is a poor mans Josh Gorges. Undersized, underskilled but able to draw the most out of his limited gifts An underdog and as such a bit of a fa favorite, gritty Mike is a big part of Frankie and Murrays low ratings. Habs Win!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-02 00:36:15)
Habs Galchenyuk needs to play rw. He is more a modern player than the big M. In the early 80s the European influence showed us it was okay. Better shot angles and better wide moves.
- Comment on Habs’ Gorges has surgery on fractured hand, out four weeks (2014-03-10 18:22:09)
I saw a good post below on defensive combos. I have to say first that I think Emelin is a keeper and some of the slag is him being the guy back when the other guy makes the mistake, or the guy who if he had a better partner in the corners, wouldn't have to be as quick to the other guy. Certainly has faults, but definitely skilled and can hit. He laid a couple of Sharks out last game nice .. nothing from the commentariat. So I don't dispute the combos too much, he'll be with Markov which means he'll deal with 2 on 1s. How about we make Murray number 7, twin Pateryn with Beaulieu and get the puck out of end instead of blocking shots. Play speed on the break out, through the middle, on the forecheck, the backcheck ... and make that our team. We don't have Patrick Kane or Toews but we've got skaters and some skilled players who skate. Texus March 10, 2014 at 3:54 pm Damn that sucks. Personally I would bring up Beaulieu at this point, I would have: Markov-Emelin Tinordi-Subban Murray-Beaulieu Habs Win!
- Comment on Habs’ Gorges has surgery on fractured hand, out four weeks (2014-03-10 18:13:50)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-09 12:25:13)
Lol Habs Win!