jmsheehy19 - (James)Member since November 7, 2008
Habs fan since: 1985
Favorite current player: Gorges, Eller
All-time favorite player: Koivu, Yzerman, Peca, Kariya, Niedermayer
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 20:15:21)
CBC used to provide free streaming of the games; is sportsnet doing something similar or do the same blackout policies apply? Also, Does anybody have experience with an android box? My co worker said he got one and can watch all the games. Not too familiar with the product.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 19:00:19)
so is there any way to watch online without streaming?
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 18:07:59)
Is anybody doing a deep fantasy league? My buddy and I were in one that fell apart earlier today and are looking to join a new one.
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 18:07:07)
Whoa, is that all it takes? Let's send Macdonald and Gilbert for JVR.
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-29 15:36:19)
I'm down if there is still a spot.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Habs sign Markov to three-year contract; Burns named to Hall of Fame (2014-06-23 17:26:56)
So now the question on my mind is; do they finally move Emelin back to his natural side? If so, then I have to imagine they're either bumping Gorges to the right (where he has played before) or trading him. Markov/Emelin - Subban Emelin/Markov - Gorges Beaulieu - Weaver Tinordi/Pateryn That would look pretty strong in my book.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Bring on the Rangers! (2014-05-15 19:48:10)
I was sickened by the Bruins cup win in 2010; not because I hate them (I do), but because they cheated and were not penalized for it. The refs and daddy campbell allowed them to win a cup they never deserved to win. I'm a sports fan: NHL, NCAA basketball and football, NBA, and NFL; I've hated teams before, but I've never thought a team won a championship they didn't deserve. They dive and cheat every game, then complain when anyone else even remotely does the same. They are the classic embodiment of the schoolyard bully. They're tough and rough till someone stands up to them; then they cry like the spoiled children they are. I'm hoping for a Habs - Hawks final; but regardless, I'll watch the finals knowing it's going to be a great display of hockey. If the Bruins were still in, I couldn't say the same.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Bring on the Rangers! (2014-05-15 19:18:36)
Haven't posted in long time, but had to chime in on this subject. I am immeasurably sick of people saying the refs called penalties that they, quote, " can't call in game 7." Shut up. Shut up everyone who is saying that, regardless of credentials. I'm so sick of the "let it slide" mentality of the playoffs. A penalty is a penalty. Period. And when that little rat Marchand, who game in and game out, cheats and cheap shots his team to victory, gets called for a snow shower; it's the right call. The NHL is the only league that backs up this kind of insanity, and good for the refs for finally calling the Bruins on all of their fecal matter.
- Comment on Subban’s role with Team Canada remains a mystery (2014-02-11 14:51:43)
Just saw that Marleau is on the 3rd instead of Duchene. That seems like a question mark to me, seeing that Duchene has played wing before just like Marleau.
- Comment on Subban’s role with Team Canada remains a mystery (2014-02-11 14:47:45)
I get the idea of keeping pairings together and playing lefties on the left righties on the right, but it just seems crazy to not play Subban. He was built for the international ice. And while he is absolutely better than Vlasic and Bouwmeester, the thing I'd argue is that he's better than pietrangelo. Nothing against him asI think he's a phenomenal player, but the Blues are the team I watch the most behind Montreal and Chicago; I think he's a better passer than Subban, and that's it.