Les-Habitants - (Chris)Member since November 11, 2007
Habs fan since: Day I was born
Favorite current player: P.K. Subban
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Budaj will start in goal for Habs against Bruins (2014-01-30 14:06:06)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-29 08:45:08)
When is Ryan White coming back? Briere is not a 4th line center - play him on one of the top 3 lines, or not at all. Glad to see Bournival finally back with Plek and Gio. That line worked wonders when he was last there, and he provides some much needed energy without giving up too much on the size side. Eller back at center - guess you gotta experiment to see if he can play the wing... but glad they decided to end it.
- Comment on Emelin, Diaz healthy scratches for Habs against Penguins (2014-01-22 12:48:02)
Where does he slide in? As it stands right now, he could be anywhere from #4-9 ugh. Not a good thing when you half your D squad looks different every game. Also - msg to NJ: TRADE US JAGR!
- Comment on Habs’ Desharnais misses practice with flu (2014-01-15 15:23:24)
Why don't they just call up somebody from Hamilton? Enough of this 7dman stuff
- Comment on Bouillon will be healthy scratch again for Habs against Devils (2014-01-14 16:23:44)
Could we please see Bournival given another chance on the top line, pleasssee!!! Moen is fine for late game situations, but for those first 40 minutes put the kid up there. He did great last time and gives that line some much needed jump
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 16:41:46)
According to John Lu of TSN fame, our 4th line will be: Moen - Bournival - Parros (with White sitting). Rest of the lines are the same, while on D Murray takes Cube's spot Let's go boys!!!
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 15:16:14)
We're not trading PK or Markov. It's just not going to happen, period.
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 15:14:32)
Agreed - we can afford to give up some speed for size against the Bs. Parros isn't so bad that we can't play the 4th line, and you can dbl shift Prust as needed later in the game.
- Comment on Habs’ Parros won’t play, but Murray will against Sabres (2013-11-27 12:45:14)
Having Murray vs Cube battle for the 6th spot is awesome. Two vet guys, Murray obviously bigger and hits with authority, while Cube is a better passer and skater. Both solid tho, and can move up/down the lineup as needed.
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-26 12:48:28)
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.