Les-Habitants - (Chris)Member since November 11, 2007
Habs fan since: Day I was born
Favorite current player: P.K. Subban
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Habs’ Prust out for rest of regular season; Galchenyuk moves to centre (2014-03-21 13:37:09)
He played 38/48 games, then 82/82 over the two before.
- Comment on Habs’ Prust out for rest of regular season; Galchenyuk moves to centre (2014-03-21 13:27:03)
MOAR Bournival's only played 1 game in his 10 day stint tho, so he won't be back for a few games anyway
- Comment on Habs’ Prust out for rest of regular season; Galchenyuk moves to centre (2014-03-21 13:26:13)
No argument here. But can't blame MT for trying (or I guess you can haha). Rene can be a hell of a player, plus MT doesn't want to break up his 4th line too much as they've been awesome for us. But if Rene sucks and Bournival is still working out the kinks in the AHL, then my bet is Weise/Eller go to the third, and White draws back in.
- Comment on Habs’ Prust out for rest of regular season; Galchenyuk moves to centre (2014-03-21 13:12:20)
Moving Gally to center I think is combo of Eller's struggles and seeing how Gally can handle the assignment in 'playoff-like' hockey. Gio is a good player for that line, his production is akin to a strong 3rd line player (which would be a fair assessment), plus he is smart with the puck and great defensively. With Prust out, and if you want to keep Eller at C, you have to either put Rene back in or move Weise/Moen up, forcing White to play wing My take is that they are trying to see how this works out, and hoping they can get Rene going (who was, what feels like eons ago, a beast with CGY). I imagine that when Bournival is healthy again, Rene will be back in the pressbox unless he actually starts playing
- Comment on Budaj will start in goal for Habs against Bruins (2014-01-30 14:06:06)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-29 08:45:08)
When is Ryan White coming back? Briere is not a 4th line center - play him on one of the top 3 lines, or not at all. Glad to see Bournival finally back with Plek and Gio. That line worked wonders when he was last there, and he provides some much needed energy without giving up too much on the size side. Eller back at center - guess you gotta experiment to see if he can play the wing... but glad they decided to end it.
- Comment on Emelin, Diaz healthy scratches for Habs against Penguins (2014-01-22 12:48:02)
Where does he slide in? As it stands right now, he could be anywhere from #4-9 ugh. Not a good thing when you half your D squad looks different every game. Also - msg to NJ: TRADE US JAGR!
- Comment on Habs’ Desharnais misses practice with flu (2014-01-15 15:23:24)
Why don't they just call up somebody from Hamilton? Enough of this 7dman stuff
- Comment on Bouillon will be healthy scratch again for Habs against Devils (2014-01-14 16:23:44)
Could we please see Bournival given another chance on the top line, pleasssee!!! Moen is fine for late game situations, but for those first 40 minutes put the kid up there. He did great last time and gives that line some much needed jump
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 16:41:46)
According to John Lu of TSN fame, our 4th line will be: Moen - Bournival - Parros (with White sitting). Rest of the lines are the same, while on D Murray takes Cube's spot Let's go boys!!!