Les-Habitants - (Chris)Member since November 11, 2007
Habs fan since: Day I was born
Favorite current player: P.K. Subban
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 16:41:46)
According to John Lu of TSN fame, our 4th line will be: Moen - Bournival - Parros (with White sitting). Rest of the lines are the same, while on D Murray takes Cube's spot Let's go boys!!!
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 15:16:14)
We're not trading PK or Markov. It's just not going to happen, period.
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 15:14:32)
Agreed - we can afford to give up some speed for size against the Bs. Parros isn't so bad that we can't play the 4th line, and you can dbl shift Prust as needed later in the game.
- Comment on Habs’ Parros won’t play, but Murray will against Sabres (2013-11-27 12:45:14)
Having Murray vs Cube battle for the 6th spot is awesome. Two vet guys, Murray obviously bigger and hits with authority, while Cube is a better passer and skater. Both solid tho, and can move up/down the lineup as needed.
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-26 12:48:28)
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
- Comment on Bouillon will sit for Habs while Murray plays against Capitals (2013-11-22 12:58:36)
So, so funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4UeCFCSTuc
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-13 08:20:35)
Emelin needs to get in there for sure, but I would also like to see Pateryn given a go in Cube or Murray's spot. The D (outside of Markov and PK) need to support the puck carrier more...not to make any excuse away from the forwards tho. They need something upfront to spark them.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-30 10:50:49)
LL's got speed and decent hands. With Moen coming back shortly, should be interesting to see where LL ends up.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-30 10:48:58)
I don't think theres any speculation about trading either right now
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-30 10:45:08)
PK and Subban are the two best Dmen we have, and both are playing about the same number of minutes.