Braidan - (Richard Bergeron)Member since October 29, 2008
Habs fan since: 1980
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Can Canadiens turn it around? (2011-10-20 12:27:42)
Here's a prediction: If we win it's because of all the injuries and missing players on the Pens, if we lose it's JM's fault.
- Comment on Can Canadiens turn it around? (2011-10-20 12:25:31)
I heard that Neal was not on the ice either, no confirmation.
- Comment on Can Canadiens turn it around? (2011-10-20 10:32:26)
And then when they bring in young adaptable minds the moment we lose a few games then the usual suspects will be clamoring for an experienced coach and complaining about the Habs unable to get an older more proven coach blah blah blah rinse and repeat
- Comment on Can Canadiens turn it around? (2011-10-20 10:29:50)
How about bi-polar bears?
- Comment on Can Canadiens turn it around? (2011-10-20 10:28:45)
- Comment on Gorges explains error (2011-10-19 10:53:50)
JM has a rugged style??!! We don't have skill?? So when Price steals us a win or two it's because he is a great goalie, but when another goalie steals a game FROM us then we suck and should implode the team and start over? C'mon people.
- Comment on Gorges explains error (2011-10-19 10:03:37)
If we play like we did last night every game we are bound to win more than we lose. Can't be snakebit like that every game. I hope....
- Comment on Gorges explains error (2011-10-19 09:58:22)
Nice to see even Buffalo writers think we played a good game: "The Sabres essentially had no business beating the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday night, yet they did. For that Buffalo can thank a perfect three-second sequence and a near-perfect three-period outing by Ryan Miller. Miller was the game's First Star, holding off the Habs long enough for his sluggish team to eventually come around for a 3-1 victory in Bell Centre. Miller was dynamic as the Habs outshot the Sabres, 41-23. "Millsie stole us this one," left wing Thomas Vanek said. "There's no other way of putting it. We got enough plays where we scored on, but at the same time it was an ugly win. But you take all of them." http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sabres-nhl/article598989.ece I like what I saw, the outcome was disappointing, but the team is headed in the right direction.
- Comment on Habs Future (2011-10-17 22:56:22)
Really you're going to look at their record after 4 games and decide what kind of team they are?? Being a fan means finding the silver lining and believing. ANYBODY can tear down something.
- Comment on Habs Future (2011-10-17 12:57:49)
Being a fan means being a fan through thick and thin, good times and bad times. It gets really old to see the same negativity over and over again. Try focusing on the positives for a change, you might like it. We have a good team and the kids look good in the pipeline.