81frank - (François Blouin)Member since November 11, 2007
Habs fan since: 1982
Favorite current player: Pernel Karl Subban
All-time favorite player: Doug Harvey
- Comment on O’B traded (2010-11-11 13:05:04)
we he speaks he looks and sounds like a young pocket rocket.
- Comment on Video: Canadiens blank Rangers 2-0 (2011-02-05 18:30:48)
someone should tell the journalist whose hand we see on the left in the Price clip that the microphone on his iPhone is on the other side, must be getting great audio of his shirt sleeve that way.
- Comment on Habs prospect Weber has fastest shot in OHL (2008-02-06 17:26:39)
And he's also player of the week for the whole CHL.
- Comment on Habs prospect Weber has fastest shot in OHL (2008-02-06 17:25:55)
For 10 points, 5 goals and 5 assists in 4 games.
- Comment on The Children’s Crusade (2007-12-03 20:04:42)
- Comment on Canadiens win soap opera (2007-11-27 20:26:42)
That's not a shuffle. Dandenault got stuck in forecheck on the change so Higgins went out on the fourth line to balance it out.
- Comment on Canadiens win soap opera (2007-11-27 20:23:25)
Is it me or is the ice in horrible condition tonight? I guess with that kind of team you want to level the playing field if you're the leafs.
- Comment on Game turns on brutal call (2007-11-23 17:10:05)
Good stuff Klondike! I'll be checking the shots of the crowd for you guys. Some friends and I went to MSG for a game last year and although we didn't meet the guys we got some pucks from the warm-up from Guillaume Latendresse who hit my friend right in the palm of his hand with two pucks from about forty feet. It was the highlight of the night however as the Habs played their worse game of the year (4-0 for the Rangers, on trade deadline day, remember that disaster?). Enjoy the trip!
- Comment on About last night … (2007-11-18 12:39:48)
A little patience is bearing fruit in the case of Kostitsyn. He looked so lost early in the season, now you can tell he just wants the puck all the time. One of the things that stick out is his enthousiasm, a bit like Markov, though much quicker, you can see him coming out of his shell.