Bradlo - (Brad Johns)Member since October 26, 2008
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on The lamest video you’ll see today (2011-11-03 01:18:40)
- Comment on About last night … (2011-10-30 21:58:09)
Anyone have an injury update on White? I'd love to see him out there instead of Blunden
- Comment on Liveblog: Two in a row! (2011-10-27 21:12:57)
How good would Kenopka or Neil look right about now?
- Comment on Cherry’s bomb backfires (2011-10-08 04:28:44)
Really man? In English, it's called an o-p-i-n-i-o-n piece
- Comment on Cherry’s bomb backfires (2011-10-08 04:26:44)
Wow.. one of the most insightful and well-written articles I've ever read on HIO. Very puck daddy-esque
- Comment on Punchless Canadiens drop another one (2011-09-29 19:53:24)
Wow its raining like mad out there, it even took out my satellite! Looks like Boone will be my eyes for this one
- Comment on Video: How ya like me now? (2011-04-06 12:40:22)
This might have been posted earlier, but check out Turco betting with a Habs fan through the glass last night. Absolutely HILARIOUS http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Marty-Turco-bets-fan-during-Blackhawks-Habs-game?urn=nhl-wp1867 Best part is that he wrote 'Turco rules', and not 'Hawks rule'
- Comment on Quick Hits (2011-04-01 13:32:13)
This might be old news by now, but.... http://cbcnews.ca.breaking.mauvaisoeil.com/canada/quebec/2011/04/01/quebecor-buys-edmonton-oilers-move-to-quebec.html
- Comment on Embarrassing! (2011-03-24 11:33:37)
Although I don't want to see things get messy, I would be lying if I didn't say I wanted to see the boys lay some big ones on Chara and Recchi. Maybe a nice Subban Stunner at the blue line
- Comment on Update: Police to investigate Chara hit on Pacioretty (2011-03-10 11:44:13)
That sounds productive... use nuclear weapons against nuclear weapons. Nobody wins in that situation. We look just as bad as Chara
What about the high road- do what we can do stay behind Max and let the boos fall heavily on Chara for the rest of his career. Maybe even encourage other sponsors to follow behind Air Canada's lead.