habs4eternity - (Pat Pound)Member since August 9, 2010
Habs fan since: 1982
Favorite current player: hard to pick
All-time favorite player: Lafleur
- Comment on Price on strike? (2010-08-31 17:39:39)
Price making demands? who does he think he is?
he's proven NOTHING! I would trade him, because any goalie, journeyman, minor leaguer, is better than him! Price is GARBAGE! I don't like him, nor his attitude!
good riddans to him! trade the mother f'**** er.
- Comment on Markov back on skates (2010-08-30 20:25:40)
can someone tell me when training camp begins officially?
- Comment on Update: Markov talks yet to begin (2010-08-25 15:34:42)
1st liner on habs also. remember we;'re stuck with Gomer at 7.5 mil at a production of 12 goals/season. vomit vomit vomit.
- Comment on Update: Markov talks yet to begin (2010-08-25 11:02:52)
Price has never been an allstar, never will be.
he's nothing more than a glorified overhyped minor leaguer.
the year he was named an allstar- just a matter of hab fans being overzealous with the ballot boxes.
hell, hab fans would do anything to get a hab in, no matter how bad he is!
- Comment on Four weeks less a day till training camp… (2010-08-22 17:05:57)
and he can't win a game either.
- Comment on And while he waits to sign… (2010-08-19 22:54:39)
too bad the kid can't rope a win.
- Comment on Flower acquitted by Quebec court (2010-08-17 17:24:25)
must have been his 1st game of the season, because every other game he was pulled.
- Comment on Habs deal Desjardins to Bolts for Ramo (2010-08-16 23:23:48)
didn't know Boucher ever coached the habs.
guess I know less than the person making that statement, dumb me.
- Comment on Habs deal Desjardins to Bolts for Ramo (2010-08-16 23:20:58)
Price will only be here until xmas, then he's gone.
- Comment on Update: Sir Paul latest to get Habs’ No. 1 (2010-08-15 22:14:28)
23 years old is no longer considered young, so pro Price fans, can't use age as an excuse any longer.
we all know Price can't measure up, anmd as a result, this habs team is in deep deep trouble.
10th place would look good considering habs are most likely pegged for 13th place.