awesomerino - (Pat)Member since October 15, 2008
Habs fan since: birth
Favorite current player: Pee Kay!
All-time favorite player: Wayne Gretzky
- Comment on NHL, Habs release complete 2014-15 schedule (2014-06-23 12:07:33)
For $5/month, you can get a unique DNS number from Unblock-us.com that lets you see every Habs game on Gamecenter. I've used it for the last 2 years. In fact, I've cut my cable entirely, streaming Hulu & US Netflix instead. All told, I spend $21/month instead of $85+ Apologies if this comes off like an ad.
- Comment on Habs’ Plekanec earns praise from coach Therrien (2014-01-13 23:55:46)
You're right. He said he hoped Subban would be on the team. Not that he should, but that he hoped. And he said it weeks after insisting that it wasn't his place to say anything. I think it would be naive of anyone at this point to deny that there's some kind of issue between MT and PK.
- Comment on Habs’ Plekanec earns praise from coach Therrien (2014-01-13 20:05:00)
Cool, so Therrien doesn't think it's his place to say who should be named for Team Canada, but goes out of his way to hail Pleks as a serious contender for the Selke? Don't get me wrong, I love Pleks and hope he wins the Selke, but f**k Therrien.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-09 10:41:23)
It's more than the TOI. The benching, the general manner with which he's handled; can you think of any other NHL superstar - because make no mistake, that's precisely what PK is - whose team treats him this way?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-09 10:39:46)
At this point, I'm really struggling to understand why Guy Boucher's sitting at home like a goon while that mustard-stained a**hole screws the Habs up in both the short and long term by alienating PK. No exaggeration, if management's arrogance forces PK to walk, I'm done with this team. For real. It's bad enough I had to sit through almost 20 years of abject garbage post-Roy. I'm not doing it again.
- Comment on Parros in, Pacioretty out for Habs against Wild (2013-11-01 15:53:15)
That's not all it beats.
- Comment on Parros in, Pacioretty out for Habs against Wild (2013-11-01 15:52:46)
Christ, 49% of HIO users think MT's doing the right thing by leaving PK off the PK? Watch more L'Antichambre, I dare you.
- Comment on Here’s something for Habs fans to celebrate (2013-10-03 09:23:57)
"Here's something for Habs fans to celebrate" Nostalgia? Sweet, we never get to celebrate that!
- Comment on Habs trim training camp roster to 38 players (Video) (2013-09-17 11:53:09)
You've got to figure Leblanc's demotion puts his status as hockey's reigning affirmative action hire in jeopardy.
- Comment on Subban No. 23 in THN’s top-50 player rankings; Price No. 48 (2013-08-19 08:42:00)
Yeah, maybe go easy on the 'whipping PK' euphemism. I'm sure you didn't intend it that way, but it reads pre-tty pre-tty racist.