mon_chums - (Sean Gauvreau)Member since October 15, 2008
Habs fan since: 6/2/81
Favorite current player: Penalty Killer Subban
All-time favorite player: The Classiest Man in Hockey Jean Beliveau
- Comment on HIO is an app! (2011-04-14 13:55:56)
When are companies and developers going to stop launching iPhone apps without a corresponding Android app? How much market share does Android have to take before it starts getting treated like the #1 platform? Get with it, HIO! http://news.cnet.com/8301-13506_3-20051610-17.html
- Comment on Who are you? (2011-01-19 10:50:00)
Does this mean we're going to see more ads with half naked women on expensive yachts drinking expensive booze?
- Comment on A Habs-free Saturday night (2010-12-18 10:40:15)
- Comment on About last night … (2010-12-17 08:47:45)
Name for the Gionta/Gomez/Pac line? THE AMERICAN EXPRESS. Endorsement?
- Comment on Game 32: Canadiens solve Thomas, snap skid (2010-12-16 15:49:28)
NESN is the WORST. I hate when I get their feed on Centre Ice. Andy Brickley and Jack Edwards man..
- Comment on Game 32: Canadiens solve Thomas, snap skid (2010-12-16 15:46:51)
Can I get a mid-ice trolley tracks style check on Lucic tonight please?
- Comment on What are they trying to tell me? (2010-11-29 10:09:11)
It looks like more of a commentary on your readers than yourself, Mike!
- Comment on About last night … (2010-10-28 15:03:46)
Hey Boone your boy McGuire was on fire last night! He called Subban's moves "SOUPIE-DOO" before he handed the puck off to Halpern for the Dache tip-in. And the saying he saw "river monsters walking up Crescent St."
What's his day job? Stand up comedy? I was crackin' up.
- Comment on About last night … (2010-10-26 09:01:47)
"The Gomez wave, however, has Gionta parked in the crease – and the captain is just too small to do a credible Johan Franzen impression."
I think you meant Holmstrom!