ColRouléBleu - (Danielle Thériault)Member since November 9, 2007
Habs fan since: 1970
Favorite current player: Plekanec and Markov
All-time favorite player: Lafleur and Naslund
- Comment on Welcome to Hockey Inside/Out (2011-03-19 16:56:56)
I like the clean look :)
- Comment on Markov out for three months? (2010-11-14 15:07:51)
There are so many young talented puck moving defensemen out there, the League is flooded with them, all teams have to do is reach one and pick one.
- Comment on Quick hits (2010-11-14 01:14:45)
The main stat to look at is the over 23 minutes of quality TOI that will have to be distributed to a group of aging D-men who lose their effectiveness when over used. See one Spacek, Jaroslav. Spacek has found his game back not having to play 20+ minutes a game with Markov in the line up.
- Comment on Gio. Cammy, Gomer rest; Marky works overtime (2010-10-27 13:46:10)
"Defenceman Andrei Markov participated in the skate but also hit the ice an hour before his teammates to work with assistant coach Perry Pearn. Markov is expected to return to the lineup on the weekend. Most reports have him back for Saturday's home game against the Florida Panthers but I believe Friday's game on Long Island is more likely."
What makes you say that? Is this because it would be a repeat from last season when he returned? I would find it strange that a player who was sidelined for so long comes back on the first of back to back games. Then again stranger things have happened.
- Comment on A closer look at Habs’ Citizen Markov (2010-10-03 22:49:13)
One takes their Markov fix whichever way one can. Thanks for that feature.
- Comment on Update: No. 11 back with Habs – on Scott Gomez (2010-07-01 19:27:59)
Oh well, I guess the daughter will need to get another stick from Scotty with his new number
- Comment on Ovie vs the flag kid: Not a scandal, folks (2010-04-22 10:43:49)
Perhaps someone forgot to tell Ovechkin that there are doors at both ends of the bench.
- Comment on Ovie vs the flag kid: Not a scandal, folks (2010-04-22 10:41:27)
"But imagine if Ovie had slipped. They'd still be taking the kid off the boards with a spatula."
So this is like hits to the heads no injury so all is cool? Sure the kid is probably a hero in school today but what Ovechkin did is still careless, classless, dangerous and stupid. He can make a show after every goal if he wants to or even have at it with adults spectators during a game if he wants to but , you know, messing around with kids is something else.
- Comment on Decisions abound for Habs (2010-04-21 14:08:00)
What's with all the hush hush around Sergei ? Did anyone even ask Jacques Martin what's the story with him?
- Comment on About last night … (2010-04-19 23:37:13)
Why are the Habs asking fans to wear red at the game when they sell more t-shirt in any color OTHER than red? I know this has nothing to do with what went on on the ice but I had to mention it.