100HABS - (100habs)Member since October 10, 2008
Habs fan since: forever
Favorite current player: Markov
All-time favorite player: carbonneau
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 28 – Canadiens beat nemesis 3-2 (2013-12-02 16:47:00)
I'm in Chile. They don't have RDS here. How can I stream this one game with decent quality? At NHL.com you have to buy a full-year package it seems. I don't mind payuing a little, but $169.
- Comment on Habs facing hot goalie in Wild’s Harding (2013-11-19 12:42:14)
Last 10: Rangers 7-3-0 Cannucks 4-4-2 Is the evidence starting to emerge that Vigneault is a better coach than Torts?
- Comment on Habs shake up lines at practice (2013-11-19 11:50:45)
I also would take Murray over Boullion
- Comment on Prust set to return to Habs’ lineup (2013-11-13 14:03:11)
A purist born in the late sixties! I also like that the two-line off-side has been eliminated. If you're so pure, maybe you won't call me a purist. Still don't like the 4on4 and shoot-out.
- Comment on Prust set to return to Habs’ lineup (2013-11-13 14:00:56)
Roy was ready for the job. He said so publicly. I also heard he bought a house on the South shore shortly before MT's hiring. He thought he was coming here. I am convinced it was MB's decision.
- Comment on Prust set to return to Habs’ lineup (2013-11-13 13:54:15)
Re poll: Not a fan of shoot-outs and not a fan of 4 on 4. I like the thought of 10-minute OT, but keep it 5-on-5. I'm a hockey purist.
- Comment on Prust set to return to Habs’ lineup (2013-11-13 13:24:51)
I agree. I've been thinking the same, also because Max and Plecky never seem to build chemistry together.
- Comment on Prust set to return to Habs’ lineup (2013-11-13 13:21:35)
Discussion on MB’s mistakes. Yeah, there’s DD, Parros, maybe Brière. The worst mistake he’s made? Choosing MT over Patrick Roy. Now that Roy is proving himself as an NHL head coach, he won’t be available for years. I wanted Roy and that, IMHO, is MB’s biggest mistake to date.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-13 13:09:50)
moved to new thread...
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-13 11:47:10)
I saw those plays and noticed the errors. They were both Plekanec's fault. But before he did that, he made 3-4 awesome passes. He also stole the puck once while they were trying to take it down the ice. Everybody makes some mistakes and the good offensive players create things by taking chances. So they make more mistakes. I even saw Gretzky make a mistake once!