100HABS - (100habs)Member since October 10, 2008
Habs fan since: forever
Favorite current player: Markov
All-time favorite player: carbonneau
- Comment on Habs return to the ice, prepare to face Stars (2015-01-26 18:06:08)
True, pleks often manages to get points, but look at his best years, he was playing with Kovalev and Kostytin (in their good days... for both of them!):
- Comment on Habs return to the ice, prepare to face Stars (2015-01-26 18:02:42)
Thomas has not produced in the AHL. If the reason (not excuse) is old, they should try something new!
- Comment on Habs return to the ice, prepare to face Stars (2015-01-26 17:22:23)
People complain about Eller's production. But how can you be expected to produce with Prust and Thomas as wingers? I love Prust in the lineup, but he's a fourth-liner. Thomas is combative but hasn't even put up numbers in the minors.
- Comment on Habs vs. Predators preview: Carey Price will start in goal (2015-01-20 16:27:35)
But they could get a lifetime ban!?! That's actually a good reason to throw it. I wonder if you could make the ban conditional: you can attend only if the Habs are in town?
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-19 12:59:27)
Hab fans say Pacioretty should be in the All-star game. My first thought, let's be impartial, there are about 24 forwards, and he is 31st in scoring. Then you look at goals, he is 8th. Plus/minus, +22, he is tied for 6th. After looking at the stats impartially, I would have to change my mind and say "yeah, he definitely deserves to be there"!
- Comment on Liveblog: Crosby scores in OT to win it for Pittsburgh. (2015-01-10 23:09:09)
Gallagher had the puck on three great scoring chances and fumbled it each time. Always took too long, then passed it into a Penguin's skates. Not himself for sure.
- Comment on Penguins vs. Canadiens preview (2015-01-10 13:41:46)
so like in the range of 6:25 to 6:45 type-thing. Thanks!
- Comment on Penguins vs. Canadiens preview (2015-01-10 13:26:51)
Got tix for my daughter and I tonight. Can anyone tell me what time they open the doors? Also when is the warm-up? I looked this up on the Canadiens web site but can't find the answers.
- Comment on No changes to Habs lineup against Lightning (2015-01-06 15:01:45)
I'm also at that game with my daughter - love the recommendation to go down to ice-level during warm-up. She would just love that (she plays ringette). How do you sneak in? Don't they have people guarding and checking tix?
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Penguins preview (2015-01-03 13:55:28)
It was FOR my daughter, yes, but I only gave her one ticket. I'm keeping the other one. BTW, she's nine, so she can't invite me yet... let's hope she remembers this in 15-20 years!