Norm0770 - (Norman Hughes)Member since November 9, 2007
Habs fan since: 1978
Favorite current player: Josh Gorges
All-time favorite player: Guy LaFleur
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 3 – Toker smokin’, Galchenyuk OT hero and Canadiens are back in the series (2014-05-22 23:47:07)
Why? I didn't see CBC.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 3 – Toker smokin’, Galchenyuk OT hero and Canadiens are back in the series (2014-05-22 23:43:14)
Montreal deserved to win game 2, so the teams are even now... Oh wait the Habs didn't take out their goalie in game one, so they aren't even yet.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 2 – 3-1 loss drops Canadiens into 0-2 hole (2014-05-19 23:47:19)
The spelling is fore. If you want to try an insult at least have the proper spelling.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 2 – 3-1 loss drops Canadiens into 0-2 hole (2014-05-19 22:56:52)
Olympic Gold. Same as Price.
- Comment on Habs’ Price out for rest of Rangers series; Tokarski reported to start Game 2 (Video) (2014-05-19 16:16:47)
A couple of thoughts on Vigenault's comments: He said Krieder is "an honest player" who isn't intending to hurt people. This is just code for the league hasn't suspended him for his actions yet. Secondly, he said they were prepared to face any of the 3 goalies. Really? Only a moron would have his players ready to face goalies that wouldn't get a start unless there was a serious injury to Carey Price.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-15 10:49:19)
Ummm... Didn't the reporters bring it up by asking Weise what Lucic said?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-19 06:56:30)
They mentioned it... http://www.tsn.ca/VideoHub/?collection=72&show=328020
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 19:09:45)
Missed the pregame. Did PJ Stock find a way to blame Subban for the injury to Price? Or the situation in Syria?
- Comment on Updated: Habs’ Max Pacioretty a Masterton finalist (2012-04-24 18:51:26)
It really depends on which way he is facing at the time. At one end of the ice he would end up with a break away, at the other he ends up behind the net. Nashville may have changed their home and away benches to take advantage of this phenomenon.
- Comment on Monday mourning (2012-02-20 09:36:37)
Mr. Boone, I just read Jack Todd's article and a question I posed on here a few months ago came back to mind. Would the media and public in Montreal accept a unilingual anglo GM that actually addresses the media verses the secrecy of the current tight lipped regime? I understand the need and desire to have a bilingual coach as he addesses the media after each game and practice, and is the public face of the franchise and represents the direction of the club, but the GM role seem a little different to me. I'm just curious about your feelings on this. Thanks, Norm