flanman - (James Flanagan)Member since September 28, 2008
Habs fan since: 1988
Favorite current player: Brian Gionta
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Excellent! (2011-03-03 19:54:33)
Alright, 2 goal lead. Fire up the system!!
- Comment on Game 21: Habs sit back on 2-0 lead, lose 3-2 (2010-11-22 11:29:55)
I have two tickets for the February 24th game that I am looking to sell. They are section 206 row F (club desjardins). Would like to sell them at face value to a fellow habs fan. message me if you are interested.
- Comment on Game-day skate (2010-10-27 11:21:23)
I was referrig to Brodeur and Clemmensen, one of which is a star. Orr didn't get away with the interferance because he's a star lol, but got away with it because Clemmensen is net. If orr had done what he did against brodeur or miller a penalty would have been called.
- Comment on Game-day skate (2010-10-27 10:51:31)
i am sure if Martin F. was in net that goal would have not counted (see gionta vs martin F last week) but scott clemmesen doesn't get star treatment.
How what Gionta did was a penalty and orr's wasn't is garbage.
- Comment on Back to the ice (2010-10-12 10:24:49)
Did Tony claim to know this or was he just speculating?
- Comment on Audio: Price out today with flu; Hamrlik out (2010-10-06 11:27:15)
It's a little worrying if we have Auld in net behind a defense without markow or hamrlik. I almost wish I wasn't going to this game now.
- Comment on “It is what it is,” Cammalleri says of ban (2010-10-05 12:27:06)
Alex Henry was placed on waivers per renaud lavoie's twitter account.
- Comment on Back to practice this morning (2010-04-13 09:17:46)
1. Lapierre - seems obvious given the hal gill-lapierre clip elliot showed on cbc
2. Ryan O'Byrne - so many mistakes, frequently benched
3. Sergei Kostitsyn - frequently benched/healthy scratched
4. Andrei Kostitsyn - been in a fog most of season, makes dumb plays
I cannot think of a fifth, perhaps elliot was using a ballpark figure
- Comment on Mario comes out swinging (2011-02-14 09:57:47)
I have to agree. What Mario said was completely accurate but he cannot complain about what the league is doing when his club is a large part of the problem. Cooke is arguably the dirtiest player in the league. As a club, if you pay and play a player that ruins careers you cannot criticize the league when it fails to discipline players correctly when infractions have occurred against your club.
If Mario or the Penguins were truly disillusioned by the state of the game, they would not have players like Matt Cooke. They signed him to a 3-year deal this past off-season. They know what he is, and they rewarded him for his play to the tune of $1.8 per.
- Comment on Brendon Nash called up (2011-02-15 10:59:43)
On Twitter, Renaud Lavoie stated that Nash was called up in case Spacek cannot go tonight. Apparently Spacek isnt skating this morning.