hunter - ( Central)Member since September 28, 2008
Habs fan since: 1972
Favorite current player: Carrey Price
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-11 16:16:23)
RDS reporting that Gionta is returning to Mtl for family reasons. I truly hope his son will be alright.....
- Comment on Habs send Tinordi and Dumont back to Bulldogs, call up Beaulieu (2013-03-29 10:58:28)
Please don't tell me Kaberle will be back. A trade in the works?!
- Comment on Pacioretty escapes suspension over McDonagh hit (2013-02-24 11:26:02)
In order to avoid a suspension, I guess Max should have run him into the stanchion and watched as they carted McDonough off the ice on a stretcher.
- Comment on Bergevin, Meehan to talk P.K. (2012-07-21 11:38:45)
Mr Bergevin, sign our Ferrari now!!
- Comment on Happy birthday to the MVC (2011-08-16 10:06:42)
Happy birthday Carey, can't wait to witness an even better year than 2010-11!! Just hope your teammates in front of you stay healthy...
- Comment on Gorges headed for arbitration – maybe (2011-07-05 17:45:08)
Pierre, I have 2 words for you: SIGN HIM It will be like having 2 Andre Markovs on the team....
- Comment on Hockey’s hottest (2010-07-22 09:14:11)
This is one NHL video that Ovechkin will NOT be featured on!!!
- Comment on Habs silence spurred Robinson to Devils (2010-06-18 18:17:11)
What a shame. This team is becoming another Ottawa Senators team. Larry would have fit in perfectly with Muller and Boucher. We will never get the opportunity of having these 2 assets on the Habs coaching staff again....We fans need to remember this coming December when Price lets in a soft goal to boo Gauthier not Carey. It was The Ghost's bright idea to trade Jaro!!!!
- Comment on Gazette Video: Flags and smoke (2010-05-13 16:38:20)
I refuse to view this video because they are nothing but a bunch of losers and are NOT true Habs fans!!! Let's not play their game and give them all this attention. Show the true victims in this, the store owners who I'm sure spent a sleepless night last night. See how the cowards hide their faces! Lock them up until this dream playoff run is over.......
Go Habs Go
- Comment on Pacioretty speaks to TSN’s McKenzie (2011-03-10 05:18:03)
Who from the NHL spoke to Max after this vicious hit?? Why was he not given the chance to tell the jerks in the league what his version of the hit was. Maybe the big goof Chara said something to him before slamming his head into the stanchion. But then, Max can't remember the hit. Thanks NHL and thanks Canadiens upper brass for NOT coming to Max's defense....