HairyHabist - (Bryan Atkinson)Member since May 15, 2014
Habs fan since: Richard
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-27 08:54:59)
Never mind Tokarski. Canadiens team scoring is now down to 2.55 GPG. 23rd worst in the league and still dropping. This won't be good enough to beat other teams with top tier goaltending they'll meet in 7 game playoff series.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-25 07:00:38)
It was evident early on last night this was going to be a game that was tainted by anti MTL officiating. I'm not saying PK wasn't a penalty. I'm saying there could've been more calls against Nashville. The game ended up with 4 penalties against the Habs and 1 against the Preds. What pisses me off is when the refs go into the game planning to call it that way. And the league lets it happen.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Predators preview: Mitchell in for Malhotra; Gilbert sidelined (2015-03-24 13:01:08)
Is it true Baby Boucher busted out because he couldn't stand any more of Tony & Conor's Habs bashing?
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-18 08:08:56)
Habs go 9 & 2 to close out the season. Maybe 8 & 3. Point is, it'll be a strong finish.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-13 02:34:02)
MTL is a good team but they're last in scoring of the 16 teams in playoff contention. They're not going to finish 1st in the Conference or make the Conference Finals in the playoffs this year. But they're on the right track. If MB uses his cap space to pick up some legitimate scoring in free agency this summer, then the Habs have a real shot at a Cup within the next 2 seasons.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose a classic to Tampa Bay in OT (2015-03-10 23:20:10)
It doesn't mean they're a bad team. MB is about to inherit some serious cap space. Hopefully he'll use it wisely in free agency. But this year? Hmmm.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose a classic to Tampa Bay in OT (2015-03-10 23:11:44)
They're winning on Price and chemistry. But in a 7 game series against talented opposition, they'll need to score.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose a classic to Tampa Bay in OT (2015-03-10 23:03:20)
I know people don't like analytics, but the fact remains 21 of the other 29 teams in the league score more goals than MTL. You can't win if you can't score.
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 15:48:48)
I'm not knocking Travis Moen. I simply saying scoring is scoring is their biggest problem and Sekac has more potential in that department than Smith-Pelley.
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 15:42:25)
All I see is a lot of whining that things have changed. Bell had the chance to match Rogers' $5.2 Billion contract but your boys declined. Get over it.