mcmikel - (Mike McKim)Member since September 20, 2008
Habs fan since: 1972
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 50 – Penguins chase Price, rout Canadiens 5-1 (2014-01-22 20:39:53)
Suddenly that doesn't seem like a bad idea!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 50 – Penguins chase Price, rout Canadiens 5-1 (2014-01-22 20:38:39)
And suddenly even the future looks dim... fire the coach? GM? Trade the 3rd and 4th line and everyone on the blue save Subban? Are things really as bad as they look?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-19 09:29:23)
I'm usually quick to stating we need to trade and get serious about making a cup run this year. After last night, I now want to stock up on draft picks. What would Bourque and Eller fetch as a packaged deal? A couple of third-rounders? Diaz? A fifth? They're frustrating and almost unwatchable. Times like this make me wish I did not care. Yeah, no post-season this year...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-07 08:26:27)
The striped figure skaters have taken away five goals over the past eight days fro the Habs... is anyone else outraged?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 3-1, tie series (2013-05-03 23:32:38)
Reading the H F. I/O blog, I'd think Plek was a minor league call up who surprised everyone with an awesome effort, rather than a highly paid "leader," who's face is on a milk carton in my refrigerator! He seriously needs to step it up to 2009 playoff levels!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens draft Galchenyuk, Malcolm Subban to Boston (2012-06-22 19:33:25)
Didn't take TSN long to go negative... wonder how they would have reacted if the beloved Laffs had made the pick...
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens draft Galchenyuk, Malcolm Subban to Boston (2012-06-22 19:31:29)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens draft Galchenyuk, Malcolm Subban to Boston (2012-06-22 19:26:13)
Burke trades the pick for Gomez! GENIUS...
- Comment on About last night … (2012-04-05 14:32:11)
- Comment on About last night … with audio (2012-03-25 01:37:19)
Nothing will matter until Molson cleans house.