marlboro - (jon zucker)Member since September 17, 2008
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-11 08:58:12)
- Comment on Game 1 Liveblog: Canadiens drop opener to Leafs 4-3 (2013-10-01 20:55:15)
Is SUBBAN playing????
- Comment on Last chance for rookie McCarron to impress Habs coaches? (2013-09-20 21:43:39)
What's the score? I'm in boston? Can't find it anywhere!
- Comment on Liveblog: Boston 6 – Canadiens 3 (2013-09-16 18:33:21)
Being from boston, just want to let people in Washington know, our hearts are with you..
- Comment on About last night … (2013-05-08 07:36:58)
- Comment on Subban a finalist for Norris Trophy (2013-05-07 12:18:10)
I'd like to see that idiot try holding that sign up on Causeway st., Boston cops would even hold him down.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-28 09:25:31)
Gallagher's dad is a strength and conditioning coach, (and it definitely shows in Brenden's game). Lars's dad is a head coach back home I believe, apparently extremely well respected in the Danish Hockey leagues..
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-28 08:40:21)
My fearless prediction. Lars Eller has a letter on his Jersey within 3 years. Future Capt. in 5. M.T deserves the Adam's for just turning this kid into a star. Never mind all the other reasons he will win it. We all knew he had the goods, but what a revelation. The Rookie's are the Rookies, Gallagher I'm just in awe of, Chucky too. What's Alex at, 12 points in the last 13 Games? or better? Brendon, Rookie of the year! But the play of Lars, the change, the confidence, it's just remarkable to me. No matter what happens now as far as playoffs go. This team, from Tip to Tail, made my winter a lot more fun. And, that's all I really ask for in September. Great effort, great entertainment.. Thanks Boys! Go Get Em Now!!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-24 09:59:01)
Is it possible for us to fall to 7th, and play Boston? Plan works for me!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-19 10:37:33)
They have 20 block radius surrounded, the entire Greater Boston area is at home. Buses, Trains, and taxi's are shut down.