marlboro - (jon zucker)Member since September 17, 2008
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-01 13:16:24)
Hab in Surrey... I don't post here a lot. But I read hourly. I'm much younger then you, but much older then our friend Alex. I was up last night, reading posts after the game and I read yours. I've been reading your posts for years, and though I've never been to a summit, or know anyone here personally...I truly feel like you're all family. Even Timo, (truth is, I think he's fantastic, and would probably be great friends with him). I want you to know Surrey, you're in my thoughts - and prayers. My whole families. And like Alex, I want a great recovery for you. Keep the faith. God will bless! -Jon
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens head west riding four Ws (2015-02-28 22:14:46)
Sorry Jonny! Iphone. Forgot to put the @ Figured you'd get it bud
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens head west riding four Ws (2015-02-28 22:08:23)
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Habs’ Beaulieu playing with confidence (2015-02-22 12:23:38)
Galchenyuk, MaxPac, Gallagher, Sherback, Mccaron, DLR, PK, Baulieau, Tinodi Price. What an amazing young core.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Beaulieu stands up for Gonchar (2015-02-15 17:11:23)
@ Habschris, Glad you might agree. So I'll ask you again, would you trade Thomas and Tini for Franson and Santorelli? Forget PA..
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Beaulieu stands up for Gonchar (2015-02-15 17:01:38)
@ un Canadian arrant. You may be right... But as a rental, would you take the risk? I would. But at 6 years left. I'm with you.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Beaulieu stands up for Gonchar (2015-02-15 16:47:17)
I believe all Phil Kessel needs is having "no pressure". I mean, the guy can play... He can skate, and shoot. What he can't do is lead. I also feel, that in the right environment he'd even get back...
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Beaulieu stands up for Gonchar (2015-02-15 16:39:24)
@ Stephan. That's the exact same reason I'm a "no". Would love Kessel as a rental. Or with a year left. He's Just what we be need. But 5 or 6 left @7 mil. No for me! Get Ryder back maybe..
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Beaulieu stands up for Gonchar (2015-02-15 16:26:43)
@habs Chris. Ok, If you would consider PA, Thomas, and a 1st, for Franson and Santorelli, we just have to agree to disagree. The point I was trying to make, is how valuable the first pick can be to a great front office. Change the 1st pick in your scenario to a name. Baulieau, maccaron, Sherback... Tonordi., all low first rounders... I wouldn't trade any of those last 4 first rounders strait up for Franson and Santorelli. But hey... Im not Marc B.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Beaulieu stands up for Gonchar (2015-02-15 16:10:31)
@PK. I agree! Love Sherback. Walked up at draft day like a future Malkin. If our pro scouts and Timmins, continue doing the job they have done, there isn't a chance I give up a first for a Franson and a 3rd liner.