marlboro - (jon zucker)Member since September 17, 2008
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Pavelec stones Canadiens, Jets pummel Tokarski (2015-03-26 22:18:06)
Not saying it's over with 17 to go in the third. But this game just goes to show, how we need scoring help in off season. We're playing pretty well, but no one can very it. If Carey was in it might have been only 2-1. But we still need more then 2 goals a game.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-01 13:16:24)
Hab in Surrey... I don't post here a lot. But I read hourly. I'm much younger then you, but much older then our friend Alex. I was up last night, reading posts after the game and I read yours. I've been reading your posts for years, and though I've never been to a summit, or know anyone here personally...I truly feel like you're all family. Even Timo, (truth is, I think he's fantastic, and would probably be great friends with him). I want you to know Surrey, you're in my thoughts - and prayers. My whole families. And like Alex, I want a great recovery for you. Keep the faith. God will bless! -Jon
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens head west riding four Ws (2015-02-28 22:14:46)
Sorry Jonny! Iphone. Forgot to put the @ Figured you'd get it bud
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens head west riding four Ws (2015-02-28 22:08:23)
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Habs’ Beaulieu playing with confidence (2015-02-22 12:23:38)
Galchenyuk, MaxPac, Gallagher, Sherback, Mccaron, DLR, PK, Baulieau, Tinodi Price. What an amazing young core.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Beaulieu stands up for Gonchar (2015-02-15 17:11:23)
@ Habschris, Glad you might agree. So I'll ask you again, would you trade Thomas and Tini for Franson and Santorelli? Forget PA..
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Beaulieu stands up for Gonchar (2015-02-15 17:01:38)
@ un Canadian arrant. You may be right... But as a rental, would you take the risk? I would. But at 6 years left. I'm with you.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Beaulieu stands up for Gonchar (2015-02-15 16:47:17)
I believe all Phil Kessel needs is having "no pressure". I mean, the guy can play... He can skate, and shoot. What he can't do is lead. I also feel, that in the right environment he'd even get back...
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Beaulieu stands up for Gonchar (2015-02-15 16:39:24)
@ Stephan. That's the exact same reason I'm a "no". Would love Kessel as a rental. Or with a year left. He's Just what we be need. But 5 or 6 left @7 mil. No for me! Get Ryder back maybe..
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Beaulieu stands up for Gonchar (2015-02-15 16:26:43)
@habs Chris. Ok, If you would consider PA, Thomas, and a 1st, for Franson and Santorelli, we just have to agree to disagree. The point I was trying to make, is how valuable the first pick can be to a great front office. Change the 1st pick in your scenario to a name. Baulieau, maccaron, Sherback... Tonordi., all low first rounders... I wouldn't trade any of those last 4 first rounders strait up for Franson and Santorelli. But hey... Im not Marc B.