jpsh34 - (Joshua Harmon)Member since September 17, 2008
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: P.K. Subban
All-time favorite player: Saku koivu
- Comment on Liveblog: Another lead blown, but a Shootout W (2012-03-14 21:52:11)
Is this for real cause i'm gonna scream if it is? LOL
- Comment on Bruins suffering from ‘hangover’ (2011-10-27 09:01:54)
I wouldn't be totally opposed to a building collapse at the Bruins morning skate! My level of hate goes even deeper cause i have to listen to the Boston feed every time Montreal plays them, F-in center ice! It's like watching a game with a friend who's talking crap but you can't ever say anything back.....
- Comment on Bruins suffering from ‘hangover’ (2011-10-27 08:58:19)
Kinda missing the point of that statement don't you think? They are clearly talking about they're play not there current standings!
- Comment on Video: How ya like me now? (2011-04-06 10:43:50)
Do you have more info i can't seem to locate the press release, i am checking the site from the US but wanted to give the info to my family living in Montreal, any links that would help would be greatly appreciated.
- Comment on Milestone for Rynbend atop Habs therapy machine (2011-03-22 17:39:32)
Is just me or does it seem that there is a lot more trolls here since switching to "Hockey" insideout. Seems like the switch has stemmed the free exchange of conversations , thoughts and meaningful facts or points and been replaced by meaningless jabs and people who are merely competing for stupid thumbs down/up!! Move to yahoo!answers if that's your goal!
- Comment on Another hungry opponent (2011-03-22 08:18:27)
Any word on Plecs??
- Comment on One more sleep until … (2010-12-14 08:58:27)
Is there still no word on Spacek, that would be a big hit to our defence!! I hope he's alright, if i remember correctly he didnt practice yesterday correct?
- Comment on Weber out, Darche in (2010-11-24 13:54:25)
Any word on Markov as of late besides the "long term injury" report?