Un Quebecois en Ontario - (Benoit Hardy)Member since April 22, 2014
Habs fan since: 1985
Favorite current player: PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Liveblog: Pavelec stones Canadiens, Jets pummel Tokarski (2015-03-26 21:33:38)
no kicking motion
- Comment on Liveblog: Rally falls short as Tampa wins 4-2 (2015-03-16 20:44:46)
You obviously haven't seen a lot of hockey this season if you think all these teams are better than TB.
- Comment on Liveblog: Rally falls short as Tampa wins 4-2 (2015-03-16 20:43:11)
You think TB's not a good team and a "working version of the Leafs"? Dude, give your head a shake, TB's a very good and complete team. Take off your Habs-colored glasses and watch properly.
- Comment on Liveblog: Rally falls short as Tampa wins 4-2 (2015-03-16 20:40:03)
There's only one thing that annoys me as much as Habs-bashers, and it's one-sided fans who think the refs are out to get us. The "offside" was NOT an offside because it came back in the zone through the stick of a Habs player, and the rule says no offside in that case. And the two high sticking calls were perfectly justified, both (including Galchenyuk's) got the opponent's face. How on earth were those bad calls?
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-11 12:16:54)
Matty, except for the record and goals against, what team stats are the Habs in the top 5 for? I'm as much a Habs fan as you are, but if you're not concerned about MT's style of coaching and the resulting play by the Habs (notwithstanding the great record), then you have blinders on.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-09 00:37:24)
"I also hope the found a way to give Desharnais an assist on Pacioretty’s goal… i know somewhere, somehow he touched the puck." Timo, you'll never cease to crack me up!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 6 – A long, fun ride is over (2014-05-29 21:08:12)
I have an official announcement: Thomas Vanek has a wrist injury (or arm injury or something). It's just too obvious. He just doesn't shoot when he can but he can dangle. I currently have a wrist injury, and when I play hockey it's the same. I can control the puck and all, but shooting (and some passes) hurts like hell.
- Comment on HI/O Show: ‘One of the wildest games I’ve ever seen’ (2014-05-28 17:33:43)
You came up with that yourself? You should try your hand at stand-up! ;)
- Comment on HI/O Show: ‘One of the wildest games I’ve ever seen’ (2014-05-28 17:31:43)
I recently was travelling in the Philippines, and saw a local with a Habs t-shirt in downtown Manilla. I was so freaking excited I ran up to him to shake his hand, hug him and what not. Until I got the same blank stare when I mentioned the Habs. Some cousin of his living in MTL had sent him the t-shirt or something. Oh well. Once, in Israel though, walking around with my Habs t-shirt, an Isreali guy approached and said he had played for the Israeli national hockey team (yes it exists) under Jean Perron! How crazy!
- Comment on HI/O Show: ‘One of the wildest games I’ve ever seen’ (2014-05-28 17:27:52)
yep, just out on NHL.com, 2 games for Moore