gatorhabs - (Chad Boyer)Member since September 15, 2008
Habs fan since: 1989
Favorite current player: Markov, Price, Playoff Hero to be named later.
All-time favorite player: Chelios, Koivu, Roy, Price, P.K.
- Comment on Cole shines in fantasy win over Lightning (2012-11-28 01:05:01)
Is it me you're looking for...?
- Comment on Cole shines in fantasy win over Lightning (2012-11-28 01:01:55)
Yes, of course we do. Bob is absolutely hilarious when he mixes up players names and calls the game wrong, I love it! Unless you are talking about Erik. Then, of course not, that dud hasn't scored a goal all season long.
- Comment on Pacioretty wants to model himself after Cole (2012-08-15 00:30:13)
Only a broken clock is right twice a day. Ideally, a clock will be right all of the time.
- Comment on Again, Tim Thomas (2012-07-26 23:43:21)
All political, social and human rights aside, I always loved stopping by Chick-fil-A while living in Florida. Now THAT is fast food done right! And, if I may indulge into this further, I do not care what an individual's opinion is, (no matter how delicious their chicken) about their belief structures. Where I come from, an opinion is like an A$$hole, everybody has one, some just stink more than others.
- Comment on Bergevin, Meehan to talk P.K. (2012-07-23 17:23:07)
He's about to sign a contract.
- Comment on Bergevin, Meehan to talk P.K. (2012-07-22 11:05:08)
Excellent, thanks! Although, it does seems a little redundant, I already thought my posts WERE gospel. But some validation once in a while is a good thing.
- Comment on Bergevin, Meehan to talk P.K. (2012-07-22 10:11:04)
1. 0 2. 0 Anything multiplied by zero is zero. Even infinity.
- Comment on We’re not making this up (2012-07-20 01:40:39)
I love this! There is nothing better than when life delivers the freshest, best tasting irony.
- Comment on The Cup is ours! (2012-07-12 23:12:17)
Not far from Bobcaygeon, if I am not mistaken....
- Comment on The Cup is ours! (2012-07-12 23:07:07)
Thanks for that link, ProHabs. These guys are two of my favourites. Unfortunately, I've only seen only of them 'ply their craft. (No, it wasn't Gretzky). Dave's desk is much smaller in person.