Spider-Man NL - (Jason Pardy)Member since November 11, 2007
Habs fan since: I was born
Favorite current player: Markov, Cammalleri, Gionta, Price, Subban, Plekanec, & Kostitsyn
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy, Chris Nilan & Saku Koivu
- Comment on On to Chicago (2011-12-20 19:33:47)
I'm beginning to feel like a second class fan...after all, I'm from Newfoundland and I can't speak french very well...I'm sure in the eyes of Le Journal de Montreal I'm not worthy of being an Habs fan. http://www.suddendeathhockeyforums.ca
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Islanders 5-3 (2011-12-13 15:01:08)
If Molson does that then he deserves to lose million and millions.....and thats what will happen if he continues to allow Goat to run this team into the ground. http://www.suddendeathhockeyforums.ca
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Islanders 5-3 (2011-12-13 14:53:34)
Martin and Goat are stupid idiots!!! I'm looking forward to the day when they are fired. http://www.suddendeathhockeyforums.ca
- Comment on Multimedia: Canadiens fire assistant coach Perry Pearn (2011-10-26 18:36:05)
lol, Goat blamed Pearn!!! I knew he wouldn't have the nads to fire Martin. Mr. Molson!!! please step in and fire these two twits!!! they are running our team into the ground.
- Comment on Chara will not be suspended (2011-03-09 16:18:47)
so MaxPac may never play again and this scumbag gets nothing!!!! what a f******* joke!!!!!
can't say that I'm shocked because the NHL is is run by a bunch of clowns!!!!
like I said last night, if Gill or Mara did that to Bergeron or Krejci the League would have made examples out of them.
F-the Bruins, F-the League and F-CHARA!!!!
- Comment on Fractured vertebra for Pacioretty (2011-03-09 12:43:14)
Chara is a ******* scumbag, if MaxPac career is done then Chara's career should be too.
but you watch, he won't miss one single game.
- Comment on AK46, Weber return; Subban, Pouliot scratched (2010-12-23 16:46:03)
I agree 110% but Muller will never coach the Habs because he isn't french.
- Comment on Game 14: Kovalev’s pair buries Canadiens (2010-11-06 22:04:05)
I didn't say that but they are not playing the way they did before he came back.
- Comment on Game 14: Kovalev’s pair buries Canadiens (2010-11-06 21:56:14)
Without Markov in the lineup the Habs are 7-2-1
With Markov in the lineup the Habs are 1-3-0
- Comment on Game 67: Canadiens win, but lose Pacioretty (2011-03-08 22:52:37)
Someone should ask Marchand if he thought that MaxPac was diving...I bet he'll say yes.