santeri - (Santeri P)Member since September 13, 2008
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player: Jere Lehtinen
All-time favorite player: Vladimir Konstantinov, with honorable mentions to Slava Fetisov and Bob Gainey
- Comment on Young Oilers Debut Promises Fun Season (2010-10-09 06:04:25)
And a Gordie Howe Hat Trick for Pavel to boot! No worries of the 5th Lady Byng this season.
- Comment on Canadiens sign Louis Leblanc (2010-07-31 05:15:23)
if you ask me veterinarians ought to make the most, anyway. Nothing more valuable than helping out animals which are (in general) most of the time abused, tortured and like some senseless property raised in inhuman conditions only to be killed in a brutal fashion.
- Comment on Yeah, but they signed Alex Henry (2010-07-31 05:09:56)
If it helps you as a fellow metal drummer I can tell you Ulrich was a very meriocre drummer even in his prime.
- Comment on Gauthier does some signing … but not what we’re waiting for (2010-07-28 04:56:56)
Yeah, I agree, Talbot is a major douche.
- Comment on Max signs (2010-07-13 15:57:02)
Ask the sharks and wings what mediocore goaltending got them
For the Wings: mediocre and very very cheap goaltending got them two Cups since '98 (that is, Osgood in '98 and '08 - the '97 and '02 Cups were won with fabulous goaltending by Vernon and Hasek, respectively).
- Comment on And on the seventh day … (2010-07-05 05:34:23)
If it would be only money and stardom he's after, he'd be in the KHL already. Kovalchuk would get whatever money he'd want and be revered in Russia as THE major attraction of the league.
- Comment on Mesdames et messieurs, ladies and gentlemen: Accueuillons nos Canadiens! (2010-07-03 15:28:13)
Sidney Crosby? Man, you are selling him cheap.
John Zorn is more like the KLM five of modern music. He can beat you in so many ways; as easily with graze and elegance of improvised tick-tack-toe plays as with a thunderous hit you will be feeling in your gonads for weeks. Personally I dig everything from Masada to Naked City and would kill to see the latter live.
- Comment on Jarred Tinordi (2010-06-26 06:57:23)
Granlund: Scouts told Mckenzie he's the smartest kid in the draft. Highest Finn ever selected.
K Lehtonen #2, O Jokinen #3, A Berg #3, M Koivu #6, T Ruutu #9.
- Comment on Canadiens draft Jarred Tinordi (2010-06-26 06:40:00)
However, I would say there hasn't been a player in the NHL since Larry in his prime, who in the NHL could drop the toughest pugilist in the league, play a great defensive game and score all at once?
Vladimir Konstantinov. But yes, a rare breed indeed.
- Comment on Goodbye, Columbus … and hello, Tampa Bay (2010-06-08 02:57:29)
True. I'd imagine Larionov would have no trouble familiarizing himself with enough French hockey vocabulary to get by. I mean, he's already in the wine business.