Rockhabsfan - (Neil Pittman)Member since April 5, 2014
Habs fan since: 1974
Favorite current player: Prust
All-time favorite player: Lafleur
- Comment on Habs return to practice rink and work on struggling power play (2015-01-08 21:45:44)
The beatings will continue until morale improves...
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens end 2014 with a win, take over top spot (2014-12-30 20:20:03)
I'd sign up. Infrequent poster, avid reader. Have not jined any pools this year so my pool donation budget hasn't been used.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens end homestand with a win (2014-12-20 17:16:03)
I've bought on StubHub about 10 times now, and have had no trouble whatsoever.
- Comment on Rangers’ Stepan has broken jaw; Habs’ Prust suspended two games (2014-05-23 23:44:32)
Agreed. Maybe we can argue about it being 1 v 2 games, but it was a late hit. Prust has the heart of a lion, but he crossed the line a bit. Now is where we see our depth players outclass the Rangers depth players. Game on - Habs in 6, and I am booking my tickets to the finals.
- Comment on Time to regroup, Price says after Habs 5-3 loss to Bruins ( Video) (2014-05-03 20:23:07)
On another note, I assume there will be a fan fest outside on Tuesday. Travelling up with my son to see the game as a b-day present and want to spend as much time as I can near the rink.
- Comment on Bruins denounce racist comments about Habs’ Subban (2014-05-02 21:17:05)
Ronn - that is so true. I've seen a few live and even when Pleks is not anywhere on the stats sheet i generally feel safe, warm and comfy that nothing bad is going to happen when he's on the ice.
- Comment on Habs vs. Bruins will start Thursday night (2014-04-29 21:46:03)
Lets hope game 3 is Tuesday night, as thats how I booked my airfare...
- Comment on Habs to scrimmage at Bell Centre Monday night (with video) (2014-04-28 21:10:03)
Would love to know. Have tickets for game 3 and need to book flights...
- Comment on HI/O Show: Nilan returns from ‘upper-body’ injury (2014-04-23 21:16:02)
I think there is, but only for the financial penalty, not the number of games.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Nilan returns from ‘upper-body’ injury (2014-04-23 20:44:22)
Anyone have any intel on the start date for round 2? Debating whether to buy tickets on pre-sale tomorrow...