laGrandeTerreur - (Nick D'Aloise)Member since March 18, 2014
Niagara Falls, USA
Habs fan since: 2005
Favorite current player: Tomas Plekanec
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 09:10:19)
I dont either. They are anti-Habs biased, but it just adds to the fun. And I enjoy Ron and Don. Don't care how crazy he is, it's hilarious.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 09:06:58)
I think you mistake laziness for someone who is deeply mentally involved and looking at everything that is happening. I have not once had the impression that he was playing lazy for the Habs.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 08:33:34)
advanced stats... never been really interested or impressed as far as sports analytics is concened. what would the advanced stats have sad about the 09-10 Habs? But good on you for pointing out their mistake. We only here from these stats gurus when they're right . and Ronn is right. The stats forget this game is played by humans, not computers.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 08:27:43)
Lightning at no point early on controlled the play. I think you're mis-remembering. Not for any more than a few moments. In fact, not really at all throughout the entire game.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 08:25:05)
You're right about Lindback. Everytime CBC mentioned how well he was playing, I wanted to scream. He looked bad, he was just fortunate enough to be hit with the puck most of the time.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 00:36:48)
Who are you and how did you get Timo's password?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 00:31:37)
Boone, I like tonight's post, spot on for the most part, BUT... Hedman? I don't care what the scoresheet says, he looked terrible in his own end, routinely harrassed and coughing up the puck to smaller men. It was Phaneuf-like in the D zone for him. Surprisingly bad. He deserves no 'exceptions'.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-17 00:11:38)
I'll agree with you there. Prust was good with the young G's at the beginning of last year. Outside of that, I fail to understand all the love people and the media give him. I'd rather Moen than him, as Moen is pretty great defensively, and they both suck on O. but until Moen is healthy, this is what we got.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-17 00:05:32)
dumb coaching moves like not putting in RYAN WHITE like assclowns on here wanted in favor of bourque? Truly an arrogant deluded bunch on HIO
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-17 00:04:26)
lol ok, wiz