Arrow77 - (Alexandre Rowe)Member since July 26, 2008
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Joe Sakic
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 19:49:07)
Eller was at fault here. Never lose sight of Kopitar.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 21:47:56)
3rd game in 4 night and they won them all. Yes, time off!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 21:40:14)
Well, another win in a really though trench. They deserve their time off.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 21:36:24)
No one better than injured Markov, really?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 21:32:00)
Somebody should glue Markov to the bench. No reason to take any chance right now.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 10:16:32)
I'm starting to ask myself if I really want Price to be the starting goalie at Sochi or not. Pros: He probably deserves it and he'd be playing for a true contender, unlike the Canadiens. If he wins the gold, it would be another evidence for the argument that he is a winner and that the main reason he hasn't won in the NHL is the team in front of him. It would also give him an extra confidence for the rest of his career. Cons: Most Price-haters are too far gone (the last few weeks, they've been gone literally) and will not change their mind until he wins a cup anyway. He has a tendency of getting tired when he's overplayed, the team has a tendency to overplay him and an Olympic tournament will just add to that. Also, there is a natural emotional cooling down period for the players who go to the Olympics and I don't think it would affect a backup as much. He would just come back from the tournament well rested. Maybe the ideal would be that he splits the work with Luongo.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 22:27:44)
Another game where Price doesn't allow more than two goals. And another game where it's not because the team in front of him was that great. Might be the best goalie of the league at this moment.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 22:13:06)
This is why I don't like the decision to have Parros play tonight. He can't play in those situations so Therrien has to cut his bench and it's the second game in two nights.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 20:00:25)
Shanahan wasn't there back then.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 19:54:16)
It's a penalty but it looks like an accident. It's definitely more of a "hockey play" than the Chara hit.